FAX HP OFFICEJET 2624 PRINTER SETUP
HP Officejet 2624 Fax Instructions
- Installing a fax connection
- Choose your basic fax settings
- Install a fax test
FAXING A DOCUMENT
Step 1: Necessities
Ensure the following task is completed before you set up the fax.
- An active telephone landline and ink cartridges are required.
- Mount white paper in the input tray.
- If telephone cord and the adapter are provided in the box, take it off.
Step 2: Installing a fax connection
- Eliminate the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT on the back of the printer.
- Release your answering machine phone cord from the phone socket, and then link the answering machine phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT on the back of the printer.
- Connect one end of the phone cord that came in the box with the printer to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the back of the printer.
- Click on Fax from the control panel of the printer.
- Click on Setup Wizard to install your 123.HP.Com oj2624 printer for faxing.
Step 3: Choose your basic fax settings
The default fax settings that is on your HP Oj2624 printer might be all you need to send and receive faxes. To review the basic fax settings and make any adjustments go to the next step.
Step 4: Install a fax test
- Click on fax from the control panel of the printer.
- Scroll up on the display, click on Setup, and then tap Tools.
- Click Test Fax.
- Evaluate the Fax Test Report.