HP OFFICEJET 3834 Fax SETUP
- Text quality is more than enough for home and home office purposes. They look like fully professional after printing.
- The photo paper tray holds up to 15 sheets of paper and the input feeder tray holds up to 125 sheets of paper for light-duty printing.
- It has a 68mm touchscreen It has a very clean design. You need to give a firm impression on your touch because the screen is not as sensitive as other printers.
- The USB and SD card slots are behind the pivoted circulated cover. This gives a well-ordered and panache highlight.
- 123.HP.Com oj5746 all-in-One printer which can print, scan, copy and fax.
- Print from smartphones, tablets.
- Measures 7.6 * 17.9 * 16.1 (in cm/mm/what?)
- Compact in design.
FAXING A DOCUMENT
Step 1: Necessities
Ensure the following task is completed before you set up the fax.
- An active telephone landline and ink cartridges are required.
- Mount white paper in the input tray.
- If telephone cord and the adapter are provided in the box, take it off.
Step 2: Installing a fax connection
- Eliminate the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT on the back of the printer.
- Release your answering machine phone cord from the phone socket, and then link the answering machine phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT on the back of the printer.
- Connect one end of the phone cord that came in the box with the printer to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the back of the printer.
- Click on Fax from the control panel of the printer.
- Click on Setup Wizard to install your 123.HP.Com oj3834 printer for faxing.
Step 3: Choose your basic fax settings
The default fax settings that is on your HP Oj3834 printer might be all you need to send and receive faxes. To review the basic fax settings and make any adjustments go to the next step.
Step 4: Install a fax test
- Click on fax from the control panel of the printer.
- Scroll up on the display, click on Setup, and then tap Tools.
- Click Test Fax.
- Evaluate the Fax Test Report.
COPYING A DOCUMENTStep 1: Mount the original document or photo
- Switch on the printer.
- Mount the original document or photo on the scanner glass or ADF.
- Click on copy icon from the control panel of the printer.
- Scroll to the desired number of copies, or tap the keypad icon, and then input a number.
- Click on the Settings icon, and then stipulate desired advanced copy settings:
- Tray and Paper: Ensure that the input tray is loaded with paper.
- Resize: Ensure the size of the image fit to the page and custom it by increasing or decreasing the image. The brightness of the image can be adjusted by just one click on touch OK.
- To return to the copy screen click on OK.
- To start the copy job click on Start black or start color.