123.hp.com/oj4652 – HP Officejet 4652 Printer Setup
First-time 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer setup
Step 1 : Free your printer from the shipment box
- Take away the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer, tape and packing materials from the box.
- Insert your fingers into the space on the left side of the printer, and then softly open to access the cartridge access door.
- Remove the carriage, paper tray, and 123 HP Officejet 4652 Scanner bed from the printer.
- Shut down the cartridge access door.
123 HP Officejet 4652 Driver and Manual Download
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and manual from 123.hp.com/oj4652 us within seconds.
Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet 4652 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
123 HP Officejet 4652 Wireless Setup
Prior to setting up the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer on your wireless network, avail the network name and password and assure the router, printer, and system is switched on.
- Collect the following 123.hp.com/oj4652 items
- Network name, WEP key or WPA, a computer linked to a wireless network , Internet access , wireless-capable printer, a USB cable
- Verify that all three devices like printer, router, and your computer are all switched on, and that the computer and printer are linked to the same wireless network.
- Remove any USB cable that is connected to the printer.
- Suppose you have previously installed the software for a USB connection and now you wish to connect to a wireless network connection, make use of the commands below to remove the USB installation before you commence.
- Look for the folder in your option of downloaded software programs, select the folder for your printer, and then pick the name of your 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer.
- Click Utilities, and then select Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- Select Convert a USB connected printer to HP Officejet 4652 Wireless Setup Connect a new printer
- Follow the on-screen guides to complete installing the software and get more from HP Officejet 4652 Manual.
Use a designed tool to assist in collect information
Employ the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to detect and resolve printing problems. Download and activate the scan doctor tool to rapidly achieve several troubleshooting tasks known to resolve this issue.
Step 1 : Connect to the wireless network
- On the HP 4652 Printer control panel, click the Wirelessicon, and then select the Wireless Menu
- Choose Wireless Settings, then click 123 HP Officejet 4652 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Click the name of the wireless network, then track the information on the printer’s control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network and it got best HP 4652 Review.
Step 2 : Download and HP Officejet 4652 Install Software
- Power on the 123 HP Officejet 4652 printer.
- If your printer is allied to the system through a USB cable, remove the cable from the printer.
- If impelled, pick a method to classify the printer model, and then track the on-screen guides to go to the download page.
Link the printer on a wireless network from a Mac device
- If you have not previously mounted your 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer, go to Setup the printer with a wireless connection.
- If you want to modify the existing connection and move to a wireless network connection, go to Change an existing USB or wired Ethernet connection to a wireless connection and get more from 123 HP Officejet 4652 Manual.
Option 1 : Connect the HP 4652 Printer with a wireless connection
Step 1 : Arrange for installation
- Collect the following items
- Network name, Network password, A computer linked to your wireless network, Internet access
- Ratify the router and computer are powered on, and that the computer and printer are associated to the same 123 HP Officejet 4652 Wireless Setup network. Power on the printer and abode it close to the computer and within the range of the router during the setup process.
- Remove any USB or Ethernet cable from the 123 HP Officejet 4652 printer.
Step 2 : Connect to the wireless network
- On the control panel of the printer, click the Wireless
- Choose Wireless Settings, then click 123 HP Officejet 4652 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick the name of your 123.hp.com/oj4652 wireless network to track the commands on the printer control panel to relate the HP 4652 Printer to your wireless network.
Step 3 : Software installation
- Switch on the 123 HP Officejet 4652 printer.
- If your printer is fixed to the computer via a USB cable, remove the cable from the printer.
- If compelled, choose a method to opt printer model, and then track the on-screen instructions and it got best HP 4652 Review.
Option 2 : Modify present USB or wired connection to a wireless connection
Step 1 : Link to the wireless network
- On the printer’s control panel, tap on the Wirelessicon, and then choose the Wireless Menu
- Click Wireless Settings, then choose 123 HP Officejet 4652 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick the name of your wireless network, then monitor the guides on the printer control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network and get more from 123 HP Officejet 4652 Manual.
Step 2 : Access the printer with Bonjour
- Browse the Mac for Print and then select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & 123 HP Officejet 4652 Scanner in the list of options.
- In the Printers section, select the name of your printer, and then tap the Minus Sign to eliminate it.
- Choose the Plus Sign.
- Click your 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer from the list of Bonjour devices, and then tap Add.
123 HP Officejet 4652 USB Printer Setup for Windows
Step 1 : Arrange for the printer setup
- Approve the following requirements and items prior to commencing
- Turn on your 123 HP Officejet 4652 printer.
- Avail a USB cable not less than 3 m in length.
- There is an existing USB port on the system: If you connect to a USB hub or docking station, the printer may not accept sufficient power to accurately operate.
- If you connect the USB cable to the system before mounting the 123 HP Officejet 4652 Driver, go with these steps to eliminate the printer from the installed devices to aid ensure an effective setup.
- Remove the printer USB cable from the system. Do not rejoin the cable until impelled during the driver fixing step.
- Look in Windows for devices, and then click the Devices and Printerscontrol panel setting in the options.
- Shut down the Devices and Printers window, and then move to the next step.
Step 2 : Place the driver and fix the connection- Windows and Mac
- Under Driver-Printer Installation Software, choose Download next to the full feature driver, and then track the on-screen orders to use the directed HP Download and 123 HP Officejet 4652 Install Assistant or click Download only to save and activate the driver file from your computer.
- When impelled by the installer to choose a 123.hp.com/oj4652 Printer connection option, click USB to proceed with and finish the setup.
123 HP Officejet 4652 USB Printer Setup for Mac
Step 1 : Install the 123 HP Officejet 4652 Driver and setup the connection
- When incited by the installer to select a printer connection option, choose USB.
- When instructed by the installer, pick Add Printer to commence a print queue on the Mac.
- Pick the name of your 123 HP Officejet 4652 printer, tap the Use or Print Using menu, choose the name of your printer in the pull-down menu and then pick Add.
Wired Network 123 HP Officejet 4652 Printer Setup (Windows)
Step 1 : Concoct the driver installation and network connection
- Make certain that you have a network router, switch, or hub with obtainable Ethernet ports.
- Ratify that your computer is connected to the router, switch, or hub.
- Obtain an Ethernet cable. Do not utilize a standard telephone cable.
Step 2 : Attach the printer to the network
- Power up the 123 HP Setup 4652 printer.
- Eliminate any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the hind side of the printer.
- Attach the Ethernet cable to the printer socket and then link the other end of the cable to an obtainable port on the network router and it got best HP 4652 Review.
Step 3 : 123 HP Officejet 4652 Install the software
- Navigate to our website, index in with your printer model and then trail the onscreen prompts to download your updated driver. According to your printer model, the assisted 123 HP Officejet 4652 Driver installation app HP Easy Start may install.
- In case a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, trail the on-screen prompts to access the downloaded file to initiate the setup process. When endorsed to pick a 123.hp.com/oj4652 connection type, choose Wired Network.
- Beneath Driver-Product Installation Software, tap on Download laid next to the full feature driver, and then trail the on-screen commands to employ the 123.hp.com/oj4652 Download and Install Assistant, to store and then install the printer driver file from your computer.
- When provoked by the installer to pick a printer connection option, tap on Wired Network to go with and conclude the setup and get more from 123 HP Officejet 4652 Manual.
Wired Network HP Officejet 4652 Printer Setup (Mac)
STEP 1 & STEP 2 are same as above
Step 3 : 123 HP Officejet 4652 Install the software for Mac
- When prompted by the installer, pick Add Printer to initiate a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add window displays.
- Pick the name of your 123 HP Officejet 4652 printer, beneath the Use or Print Using menu and then pick the name of your printer in the drop-down option and then choose Add.
123 HP Officejet 4652 ‘Paper Mismatch’ Error (Windows)
At the time of printing on envelopes or dissimilar paper sizes, one of the following 123.hp.com/oj4652 error messages exhibits on the printer display or on the computer
Paper Mismatch or Paper Size Mismatch
This error displays to notify that ink is misused when paper settings in the 123 HP Officejet 4652 Driver do not suit the paper mounted in the printer.
Step 1 : Modify the paper size setting
- In the program you choose to print from, pick File and then select Print.
- Make sure that your 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer is in the Name or Printers pull-down option box and then pick Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Tap on the Paper/Quality
- Click Advanced, if urged and then select Paper Size.
- Select the paper size that matches the size and type of paper kept in the printer tray and then pick OK. If there are no paper sizes, tap on the size from the menu that is followed by the size of the paper mounted in the tray.
- Tap on OK, and then trial to print.
Step 2 : Assess the paper source setting
- Eradicate all the paper from all the HP 4652 Printer input feeder trays.
- Reinstall the paper and then modify the paper width guides so they smoothly lay against the edge of the paper load.
- In the program you need to print from, choose File, and then select Print.
- Make certain that your printer is in the Nameor Printers pull-down options, and then touch Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Pick the Paper/Qualitytab, and then choose Paper Source to pick the correct tray.
- Click on OK, and then try to print.
Step 3 : Reorganize the printer
- Power the printer on.
- Keep the printer powered up, detach the power cord from the hind side of the printer.
- Take off the power cord from the wall socket.
- Attach the power cord back into the wall socket.
- Power up the printer.
123 HP Officejet 4652 ‘Paper Mismatch’ Error (Mac)
At the time of printing photos, documents, or on envelopes, one of the below error messages exhibits:
- Paper Mismatch or Paper Size Mismatch
This error exhibits to ratify that ink is not wasted while paper settings in the print HP Officejet 4652 Driver do not the paper installed in the 123 HP Officejet 4652 printer.
Step 1 : Make alterations in the paper size setting
Scrutinize the paper size setting to ensure it suits the paper you wish to print on 123.hp.com/oj4652.
- In the program you need to print from, pick File, and then click on Print.
- Pick your printer from the Printer pull-down list.
- Choose Page Setup, and then tap Paper Size.
- Fix the paper size that suits the size and type of paper mounted in the printer tray, and then tap on OK and get more from 123 HP Officejet 4652 Manual.
Step 2 : Rearrange the printer
- Power the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer on.
- Separate the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Detach the power cord from the wall socket.
- Attach the power cable again into the wall socket.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not power up by itself and it got best HP 4652 Review.
Step 3 : Upgrade the 123 HP Officejet 4652 Driver
- Beneath the Applemenu, click on System Preferences.
- Depending on your OS version, tap on Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & 123 HP Officejet 4652 Scanner.
- Choose the name of your HP printer, click the minus sign and then eradicate the printer.
- Select the plus sign and then choose Add Printer or Scanner.
- Pick the Useor Print Using box and then click on the name of your printer in the pull-down menu.
- Do not select AirPrint.
- Restart the Mac.
Step 4 : Inspect the paper source setting
Eradicate and refill the paper in the input trays, and then scrutinize the paper source setting.
- Eradicate all the paper from all the HP 4652 Printer input trays.
- Reinstall the paper, and then modify the paper width guides so they smoothly rest against the edge of the paper load.
- In the program you need to print from, choose File and then pick Print.
- Pick your printer from the Printerdrop-down list.
- Tap on the Paper Type/Qualityor Media & Quality
- Choose Feed fromor Source to choose the suitable paper tray.
Step 5 : Update the latest firmware
- Make certain that the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer is powered on and attached to the computer, either through your local network or a USB cable.
- Pick your operating system, if urged.
- Pick Firmware, and then click on Download.
If a Firmware section is not listed, an update is not currently available for your 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer.
- Pick Use HP Download and Install Assistant (Recommended), tap on Next, and then choose 123 HP Officejet 4652 Install now.
- While the HP Printer Update window exhibits, browse for the printer serial number displays.
- In case the serial number exhibits, click the checkbox followed by it and then choose Upgrade.
- In case the serial number exhibits but the status is not applicable (grayed out), you cannot finish the firmware update. Pick Cancel.
- If the serial number does not exhibit and your printer employs a network connection, attach a USB cable to the printer and computer, stay for 20 seconds and then pick Refresh. When the serial number exhibits, click the checkbox next to it and then select Update.
- At the time the update completes, pick OK.
- If you attach a USB cable to update your network enabled printer, eradicate the USB HP Officejet 4652 Driver installed by Windows.
- Look in Windows for Devices and Printers and then pick Devices and Printersin the list of available printers.
- Right-tap on the USB printer device that suits your printer model, and then pick Remove Device.
- Unlink the USB cable from the printer and the computer and then restart the computer and get more from 123 HP Officejet 4652 Manual.
123 HP Officejet 4652 Repairing Scan Quality Issues
Step 1 : Check the issue is not printing-related
The 123.hp.com/oj4652 steps in this document resolves quality problems at the time of scanning only.
If quality issues happen while printing from the computer, do not continue these steps. Index in with your printer model number if needed on our website, then search for print quality to locate the Fixing Poor Print Quality document for stages to identify the issue.
If quality issues occurs at the time of scanning, pursue the next step.
Step 2 : Wipe the 123 HP Officejet 4652 Scanner
Have a glance at the prompts mentioned below or steps to clean these components, likely to your HP 4652 Printer type.
Step 3 : Wipe the ADF rollers
- Remove the original document from the ADF tray.
- Switch off the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer and delink the power cable and then access the ADF cover.
- Identify the paper pick rollers and the separator pad at the interior of the ADF.
- Slightly dampen a clean, lint-free cloth with filtered or distilled water, then any extra liquid from the cloth and access the ADF cover.
- Mount the original document in the document feeder tray.
- Attach the power cord and then try to scan.
Step 4 : Alter the scan settings
Modify the scan settings to enrich resolution, tune the color palette, or contrast and it got best HP 4652 Review.
Step 5 : Rearrange the printer
Rearranging the printer can impel few kinds of scanners to modify, which may resolute the problem.
- Eradicate any items from the scanner glass and ADF then lower the scanner lid.
- Keeping the printer powered up, unlink the power cable from the printer power cord.
- Reattach the power cable to the printer.
- Keep the original document or photo in the HP Officejet 4652 Scanner lid and trial to scan.
Step 6 : Scrutinize the HP 4652 Printer
Scrutinize your 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer if you completed all the preceding steps.
Repair fees may apply for out-of-date products and get more from HP Officejet 4652 Manual.