Quick Setup for 123.hp.com/oj4655 Printer
Are you searching for home office based printer? The HP Officejet 4655 multifunctional printer is a right choice for you. The printer provides Fax, mobile printing, and wireless network connection. Use this 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer to easily complete your scanning process with the 35-sheets Automatic Document Feeder. Print your document from anywhere, at any time with the mobile printing feature.
The HP OJ 4655 printer offers 100 sheets paper capacity and two-sided printing feature. With the Wireless network connection, print your document on the go with HP OJ 4655 reviews.
HP 4655 Features
- The HP Officejet 4655 printer has the capability to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax.
- The printer’s input tray capacity is up to 100-sheets and it supports duplex printing.
- The printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system.
- The printer’s printing speed is up to 9.5ppm for black and for color is 6.8ppm in HP OJ 4655 reviews.
First Time Printer Setup for 123.hp.com/oj4655 Printer
Are you looking for the guides to set up the HP 4655 printer? Make use of the steps that are given below to do 123 HP Officejet 4655 setup. Get your printer ready to print a document or photo.
Step 1: Unload the printer from the box
- Remove the HP Officejet 4655 printer and its accessories from the packing material and then remove all the tapes and stickers from the printer.
- Pull out the input tray door to remove the packing tapes and stickers from it.
- Open the HP Officejet 4655 Ink Cartridge access door and then remove all tape and packing material and then close the cartridge access door.
Step 2: Connect the power cord and configure the preferences
- Link the power cord to the posterior side of the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer and then connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Check if the printer is powered on. To do 123 HP Officejet 4655 setup the preferences on the printer’s control panel, select the preferred language and then click Yes.
Step 3: Load paper into the input tray
- Load sufficient papers inside the printer’s input tray. Prior to loading, check whether that the papers are aligned well.
- The paper size and type must be compatible with the printer. To avoid paper jam 123 HP Officejet 4655 Troubleshooting issue, ensure that you do not overfill the papers inside the input tray.
Step 4: Position the HP Officejet 4655 Ink Cartridge
- Remove a new ink cartridge from its packing material and then peel off all the stickers from it.
- Do not touch the electrical contacts of the cartridge. By touching the electrical contact might lead to the ink failure, clogging and poor electrical connections.
- Before inserting the cartridges into the respective slot, make sure that the cartridges are clean.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Position the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then place the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- Check whether that the cartridges are placed properly and then close the cartridge access door.
- Once the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer prints an alignment page, you can continue to the next step.
Step 5: The HP Officejet 4655 Ink Cartridge alignment
- The ink cartridge alignment is necessary to get the best print quality.
- Unlock the scanner lid. Place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid and then select Ok on the HP OJ 4655 printer’s control panel.
Step 6: Installing the HP Officejet 4655 Driver
- Download the .exe file for the Windows operating system and download the .dmg file type for the Mac operating system.
- HP Officejet 4655 Install software on the system where you have saved the documents for printing, copying,scanning or faxing.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup
Wireless printing makes your print job easier and faster. All you need to do is, connect the HP OJ 4655 printer and computer / mobile to the same wireless network connection and start printing your documents.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup for Windows
Step 1: Make an arrangement for the installation process
- Collect the network credentials to link the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer and computer wirelessly.
- Service Set Identifier is the network name and the password might be known as the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- Turn on the HP Officejet 4655 printer, computer, and the wireless router.
- Ensure that the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network connection.
- Position the HP OJ 4655 printer and computer at a minimum distance and within the range of the router during the 123 HP Officejet 4655 setup process.
Step 2: Connect the printer to the wireless network
- Power up the printer. From the printer’s control panel, select the Wireless icon.
- Now, you can view the Wireless screen. Click on the Settings icon. Choose 123 HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup Wizard and then go through the guides on the control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network.
Step 3: Download and install the HP Officejet 4655 Driver and software
- Download and install the printer driver and software on the computer.
- Each operating system has a unique driver, ensure that you have downloaded the proper driver.
- It is advisable to download the latest driver and software for the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer.
Wireless printer setup for Mac
HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup
- Initially, you need to collect the wireless network name and the password to link the printer and computer wirelessly.
- Power on the computer, wireless router and the printer.
- Use the same wireless network connection to connect the HP Officejet 4655 printer and computer.
- To maintain the wireless signal strength, place the printer and computer at a closer distance.
- Unlink any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- From the control panel of the printer, click on the Wireless icon. The Wireless screen gets displayed.
- Choose the Settings icon. Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option and then make use of the instructions that are displayed on the control panel to link the printer to your wireless network.
- Download and install the required printer driver and software.
- For any queries, contact our technical experts at the toll-free number.
HP 4655 USB Printer Setup
Go through the instructions that are given below to connect the printer and computer via a USB cable. Make your 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer ready to print a document or photo.
HP 4655 USB printer Setup for Windows
Step 1: Make an arrangement for the printer setup
- Check if the HP Officejet 4655 printer is turned on. Acquire a USB cable that is less than 3m in length.
- In case you connect via a USB hub or docking station, the printer might not get enough power to operate.
- Before installing the HP Officejet 4655 Driver, in case you have connected the USB cable to the system, you can use these guides to
remove the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer from the installed devices.
- Disconnect the printer USB cable from the computer. Do not reconnect the cable until prompted during the driver installation process.
- Look for devices from Windows and then click Devices and Printers control panel setting from the results.
- Right-click the printer icon, and then select Remove Device. If you find multiple icons for the printer, remove them all.
Step 2: Install the printer driver and set up the connection
- For Windows operating system, you have to download the .exe file type.
- Once downloading the HP Officejet 4655 Driver, install it on your computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
HP 4655 USB printer Setup for Mac
- Make sure that the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer is turned on. Obtain a USB cable that is less than 3m in length.
- If you link via a USB hub or docking station, the printer might not get sufficient power to function well.
- Disconnect the printer’s USB cable from the system. Do not reconnect the cable until it is instructed during the HP Officejet 4655 Driver installation process.
- Now, you need to download and HP Officejet 4655 Install the updated driver and software to get a printer with full functionality.
- Once completing the installation process, try printing a sample document using the HP OJ 4655 printer to check its performance.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Driver Installation
A driver is important for the device to operate well. Each operating system has a unique driver and software. Without installing the driver on the computer, you cannot use the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer to print a document. HP Officejet 4655 Install the driver on the computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Driver installation for Windows
Step 1: Set Windows update to automatically download the driver
- Look for Change device installation from Windows and then click on Change device installation settings control panel setting from the list of results.
- The Device installation Settings Window gets displayed. Choose the Yes option and then finally click on Save Changes.
Step 2: Link the HP Officejet 4655 printer to your computer
- Connect your 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer and the computer via a USB cable or over a Wireless network connection.
- For a USB connection: Make use of the USB cable to connect the HP Officejet 4655 printer and computer. Check whether that the cables are plugged properly.
- For a Wireless connection: Gather the required wireless network name and password to link the printer and computer wirelessly.
- You can connect the HP 4655 printer with the 123 HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup Wizard or with the Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Select the desired printer connection type and make use of the Windows Add a Printer wizard to HP Officejet 4655 install the built-in printer driver.
- Try printing a sample document or photo. If the printer prints the document, you can continue with the print job.
- If you find any issue while printing, consult our technical experts at the toll-free number.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Driver installation for Mac
Step 1: HP OJ 4655 Printer driver installation
- Create a new print queue on the Mac device to install the driver via Apple Software update.
- Click on the Apple menu and then select the System Preferences option.
- According to your OS, choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Check whether that the printer’s name displays in the Printers list. If your printer displays in the list, exclude and re-add the printer to check the communication.
- Select the printer’s name and then click on the minus sign to remove the printer. Once removing the printer, tap on the plus sign, choose Add Printer or Scanner, select your printer name and continue to the next step.
- If you couldn’t find your 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer, click on the plus sign, choose Add Printer or Scanner and select your printer name.
- Tap on the Use or Print Using menu and then select the printer’s name. Select Add to add the printer to the list.
Step 2: Download and install the printer software
- For Mac operating system, you need to download the .dmg file type.
- After downloading the HP Officejet 4655 Driver, install it on your computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
- After completing the installation, try to print a sample document using the printer.
- To get more information, contact our technical team at the toll-free number.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Troubleshooting
Though the printer works well, at some point, you might find an issue with the printer. Without retaining the printer to the normal state, you cannot use it to print. Make use of the guides that are displayed on this website to fix and resolve the HP Officejet 4655 troubleshooting issue effortlessly.
HP 4655 Slow printing
Step 1: Restart the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer
- In some situations, rebooting the printer might help you rectify some types of slow printing issues.
- After restarting it, try printing a sample document using the printer to verify its performance. If the 123 HP Officejet 4655 Troubleshooting issue still persists, go to the next step.
Step 2: Examine the HP Officejet 4655 Driver settings
- Search for printers from Windows, click on Devices and Printers from the list of results.
- Double-click your printer’s icon and then double-click the Set Preferences option. In the Paper type area, you need to ensure that the Plain Paper option is chosen.
- From the Quality Settings area, choose the Draft or Normal option.
- Click on Ok or Apply to save and confirm the changes. Try to print a document. If the 123 HP Officejet 4655 Troubleshooting issue persists, go to the next step.
Step 3: Uninstalling the HP 4655 driver
- Look for programs and features from Windows, click Programs and Features from the list of results.
- From the list of installed programs, select the desired printer’s name and click Uninstall or Yes.
- Make use of the on-screen instructions to finish the software removal. Restart the computer.
Step 4: Reinstall the HP Officejet 4655 Driver
- Once uninstalling the printer driver and software, you have to download and 123 HP Officejet 4655 Install the full feature printer driver and software.
Step 5: Updating the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer firmware
- It is suggested to download an available firmware update and install it on your device.
Step 6: Check the status of the network connection
- Without linking the printer and computer, you cannot use the printer to print a document.
- Before starting the process, ensure that the HP OJ 4655 printer and computer are connected well.