How to Change Ink in HP Envy 4502
- To know how to change ink in HP Envy 4502 follow steps, in case you install new ink cartridge, the printer urges you to insert plain paper into the input tray for cartridge alignment.
- Unlock the paper tray door and then drag it towards you to extend the paper tray. Tug out the paper tray extender.
- Elevate the paper catch. Move the paper width guides to their outermost position.
- Feed plain paper into the input tray with the short edge moving forward. Shove the stack into the tray until it stops.
- Adjust the paper width guides until they rest against the edge of the paper. Adjust the paper tray until it snaps into place.
- Now, switch on the printer by pressing the power button. Raise the scanner lid. Unseal the ink cartridge access door for HP Envy 4502 changing ink cartridges.
- Before trying HP Envy 4502 how to change ink, wait for the carriage to slide to the cartridge access area and to be inactive. Take out the new cartridge from the package.
- Pull out the orange tab to discard the plastic tape. Grasp the ink cartridge nozzles facing the printer’s rear.
- Now, move the cartridge into the empty slot. Seal the lid on the cartridge slot to protect it from drying up.
- You need to redo the above procedures for all other cartridges. After completing it, seal the cartridge access door.
- Make use of the on-screen instructions to begin the alignment of the cartridge.
- Now, the printer aligns the cartridges and prints an alignment page. In case you are not able to print the page, move to the next step.
- On the control panel of the printer, select the Tools icon and then press the OK icon.
- Now, select the Down arrow to navigate to Align Printer and then select the OK icon. Now, the cartridges are aligned.
- In case you need to examine the ink level in the cartridge, look for the ink symbol on the printer’s control panel.
- Download the Smart App on your mobile phone to view the ink level from any location
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool in the Windows operating system to view the ink level.
- In case the ink level is critically low, it is necessary know how to change ink in HP Envy 4502 cartridges with the new one.
How to Fix HP Envy 4502 Ink Cartridge Issues
- Make certain that the cartridges are compatible with the printer and uses standard ink one.
- Before going to HP Envy 4502 how to change ink, ensure that the ink cartridges are installed properly. Switch on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to move to the cartridge access area and inactive.
- To uninstall the cartridge, elevate the lid on the cartridge slot and then smoothly shove it until it stops.
- Drag the cartridge out to uninstall it from the slot. Discard the protective tape from the ink cartridge for HP Envy 4502 changing ink cartridges.
- Grasp the cartridge at a slight upward angle and then move the cartridge into the empty slot.
- Seal the lid on the cartridge slot to fix it into place. Redo the above steps for other cartridges.
- You need to wipe the electrical contacts using a clean and moist cloth to remove the dust and debris in it.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the cartridges again to solve the cartridge issue with how to fix HP Envy 4502 ink cartridge issues guide.
- Reboot the printer. Switch on the printer. Detach the power cable from the printer’s rear and to the electrical socket.
- Halt for a minute. Connect the power cable to the printer’s rear and to the electrical socket.
- Look for the defective ink cartridge. If you find it, you need to replace it with a new one and use HP Envy printer 4502 change ink cartridge guide.
- Once you are done with above steps, try to print from the printer and solve how to change ink in HP Envy 4502 query.