HP Deskjet 1117 Driver Installation
- The driver software is used to transfer the information between your printer and the computer. On your system, click Start and search for 'Devices and Printers'. Your computer will provide a list of printers within range.
- Go to our website to download the driver software. Make sure that you know the model of your printer and your computer's operating system. Enter your printer's model number in the search box and click Go.
- In the next screen, click the Download tab and make sure you are choosing the correct driver for your OS. The driver file will be downloaded. Go to the Downloads folder and search for the driver file. Double-click the file and click Run.
- Make sure you select Easy Installation. In Easy Installation, all the features of the software package will be installed. If you want only certain features to be installed, then select Custom Installation.
- Choose USB as the connectivity option and the installer will configure those features. If prompted, connect the USB cable to your printer and computer. Do not restart the computer during the installation process.
- If it is prompted to restart the system after installation, then click Restart. Your printer will be added to the Device and Printers list. Try to print a sample document to check the printer's performance.