HP DESKJET 1510 PRINTER SETUP
- The HP Deskjet 1510 printer offers easy Printing, Copying, and Scanning option.
- It is an affordable printer. This printer works with both Windows and Mac operating system.
- The HP Deskjet 1510 printer is specially designed for home and home office purpose.
- The HP Deskjet 1510 is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer has the capability to print a document with less energy.
- The manual two-sided printing makes your print job easier and it also saves the paper usage by printing your document on both sides of the page.
- Connect the HP Deskjet 1510 printer and the computer via a USB cable.
- Due to its printer’s compact design, you can place the printer in any of the desks.
- The HP Deskjet 1510 printer’s print speed for black is up to 8ppm and for color is up to 4 ppm.
- Paper handling capacity: The printer’s input tray capacity is up to 60 sheets and the output tray capacity is up to 25 sheets.
HP Deskjet 1510 Driver download
A driver is an essential for the device to function well. Without installing the driver on your computer, you cannot use the printer to print a document or photo. Download and install the updated printer driver and software on your system where you have saved the documents for printing. Use the tips that are given below to download and install the driver for the printer.
STEP 1: There are two methods that might help you to download and install the printer driver on the computer. a. Installation CD b. From the website.
STEP 2: Make use of the CD that came with the printer to install the driver on the computer. Ensure that the CD is free from scratch and dust.
STEP 3: Open the computer’s disc drive and place the CD into it. Use the on-screen instructions to run and execute the setup file.
STEP 4: During the installation process, you are prompted to choose the connection type. Choose USB as the connection type.
STEP 5: Once completing the installation process, try to print a sample document to check its performance.
STEP 6: If you find any issue with the printer, move to the next step to install the driver successfully.
STEP 7: Just give a call at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website. Our technical experts will download and install the driver on your computer via a remote app.