HP Deskjet 1514 Setup
Print the documents you require in a snap. Designed to fit in tight spaces and budgets, this printer is meek to set up and use right out of the box. Count on high-quality prints while also saving energy with a 123.HP.Com dj1514 printer that’s ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Printing made modest.
- Designed to fit your life.
- Inexpensive at-home printing.
- Eases your impact.
- Paper capacity: 60 sheets
- Maximum print resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Straight-through paper path
- Simple, twin-cartridge maintenance
USB Printer Setup Windows & Mac
Step 1 : Concoct for the printer setup
Monitor the requirements and remove any previously installed printer versions from Windows to get organized for the USB connection setup and driver installation.
- Check the following requirements and items before you start
- The 123.HP.Com dj1514 printer is switched on.
- Attain a USB cable not less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length.
- There is an obtainable USB port on your computer: If you link to a USB hub or docking station, the printer may not receive enough power to correctly function.
- If you linked the USB cable to the computer before mounting the HP driver, proceed with these steps to eliminate the printer from the mounted devices to ensure a fruitful setup. Else, skip to the next step to mount the driver.
- Detach the printer USB cable from the computer. Do not relink the cable until provoked during the driver installation step.
- Look in Windows for ‘devices’, and then choose the Devices and Printerscontrol panel setting in the options.
- Right-click the icon for your printer model, and then choose Remove device. If various icons occur for the printer, eliminate them all.
- Shut the Devices and Printers window, and then proceed to the next step.
Step 2 : Mount the driver and install the connection
Download and mount the best obtainable printer driver to finish the USB connection.
- Go to our website, type your printer model, and then track the onscreen instructions to install your driver. Liable to your printer model, the directed driver installation app HP Easy Start may install.
- If a driver or 123.HP.Com dj1514 Easy Start downloads, track the on-screen orders to access the downloaded file to begin the setup. When impelled to select a connection type, choose USB. You do not need to finish the leftover steps in this section if the setup is fruitful.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed on our website, proceed with these steps to mount a driver from our website.
- Go to our website, type your printer model if interrupted, and then check if the operating system version is precise.
- Below Driver-Product Installation Software, choose Download next to the full feature driver, and then track the on-screen instructions to use the directed HP Download and Install Assistant or choose Download only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
- When interrupted by the installer, choose USB to proceed with and complete the setup.
- When provoked by the installer to select a printer connection option, choose USB.
- On the Install screen, ensure HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is carefully chosen if your 123.HP.Com dj1112 printer has a scanner to permit full scan functionality.
- When provoked by the installer, select Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add window is accessible.
- Choose the name of your HP Deskjet 1112 printer, tap the Use or Print Using menu, tap the name of your printer from the pop-up menu, and then select Add.
- Get back to the HP installer to finish the installation.