HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Download Windows 7
Driver installation for Windows
A Driver is a software that helps you to communicate between the printer and system. For communication, you need to install the driver in the system. To install it, use the steps given below:
Step 1 : Download the upgraded printer driver for Windows OS
According to the printer model and the operating system version, a full feature printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application will be available on the download page.
- Employ the instructions to download the upgraded printer driver from our website.
- Once you download the 123.HP.Com dj2132 Printer driver, follow the steps to install the printer driver for the printer.
- In case the HP Easy Start application gets activated but fails to download the printer driver, confirm that the system has an active Internet connection, and attempt to download the driver again.
- Go to our website for the upgraded Software and Driver Downloads.
- Index your printer model if required, and then verify that the operating system version is correct.
- Click on the Download option which is available on the Driver Printer Installation software, or make use of the instructions which are displayed on the screen.
Step 2 : Printer driver installation
When you are urged to choose a Connection type during the installation, choose USB, Wireless or Wired, according to the printer model and the connection, to complete the installation process.
- Open the Download folder and start HP Easy Start file or the upgraded printer driver .exe folder to initiate the installation.
- Use the instructions displayed on the screen to enable the connection to the printer and then install the downloaded 123.HP.Com dj2132 printer driver.
- When you are guided by the installer, click Add Printer to initiate a print queue on your device.
- The Add window gets displayed.
- Select the printer’s name, click the Use or Print Using menu, choose your corresponding printer name in the list, and then click Add.
- Navigate to the HP installer to complete the installation process.