HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Driver Free Download
A Driver is a software that helps you to communicate between the printer and system. For communication, you need to install the driver in the system. To install it, use the steps given below:
HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Download – Windows
Step 1: Use a software installation CD
- After setting up the printer, the next step is to install the printer driver in the system. Take out the software installation CD from the shipment box.
- Keep the CD on the computer’s disc drive. A list of files in the disc gets displayed. Select the .exe setup file. Double click on it to begin the installation process.
- Based on the on-screen prompts, the installation process gets completed. In case the installation fails, move to the next step.
Step 2: Download the driver
- Visit our website to get the suitable driver for the printer. Try to download the upgraded one for the printer. The updated driver contains all the latest features.
- When you install the updated one, ensure that the system and printer model is compatible with the driver. In certain cases, the latest version takes more memory space.
- When the memory space is more, the system slows down. To get the appropriate version and to download the driver, call our toll-free number.
HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Download – Mac
Step 1: Make use of a software installation CD
- After configuring the printer, the system prompts you to install the driver for the printer. To install it, avail the software installation CD that was included in the shipment box.
- Take out the CD from the box. Place it on the computer’s disc drive. View the list of files in the CD on the screen. Select the setup file from the list.
- The file format for the setup file should be in .dmg format. Double-click on it for the installation process to get initiated. Use the on-screen prompts to complete it
Step 2: Download the printer driver
- In certain cases, the installation stops abruptly due to power shut down. In such cases, you need to start the process again. To avoid such situation, download the driver.
- While downloading the driver, ensure that you should have a stable and active Internet connection. When the connection is unstable, the downloading takes more time.
- At the same time, ensure that you do not power off the system which can also stop the download process. Call our technical support team to install the driver in the system.