HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Setup
Unboxing setup is given in a simple manner for the benefit of our customers.
- The first thing you have to do is to take the new printer out from its shipment box.
- Free your printer from all the tapes and packaging materials.
- Check for the presence of plastic tapes on the control panel display, and inside your printer.
- The second thing you should do is to take out the duplexer from the box, remove all the packaging tapes and bubble wrap.
- To install this on your 123.HP.Com dj2130 printer, the printer should be turned in a way that its rear position faces you.
- It should be installed with utmost care.
- Once the installation gets over, keep the printer with the front facing you.
- After installing the cartridge, you should power up your printer.
- Powering up the printer can be done by linking your printer to the power supply by means of the power cord.
- Plug- in one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the electrical wall outlet.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer and setup all the required fields on the printer control panel.
- Next, you have to feed the paper to the paper tray. Be careful while feeding in the paper.
- Improper paper feed might result in a paper jam issue.
- Check the prompts to stack the paper on the tray.
- Ink cartridges are mandatory in order to print a document. So, it should be installed on your printer using the prompts provided.
- No gadgets operate without a software. The same thing goes for the printer. To perform the function, you have to install the printer software on your printer.
- Take a help of the prompts to install the software on your printer successfully.