HP Deskjet 2542 Driver Download
Installing the printer driver and software is the last step in setting up the HP Deskjet 2542 printer. You need to install the printer driver on your computer to connect your printer to your computer. You cannot access the printer features from your computer without installing the driver.
Follow the steps given below to Download the HP Deskjet 2542 Driver
- You will receive an installer CD bundled along with the printer. Insert the CD into the printer and follow the prompted instructions to install it on your computer.
- The only disadvantage of using the installer CD to install the printer driver is that this CD might not be updated or compatible with the latest OS version of your computer.
- As an alternative, you can download the HP Deskjet 2542 printer driver from our website. Enter the URL of our website on the address bar of your computer’s browser.
- Press the Enter key and wait until the page completes loading. Search for the Driver Download section. Type in the model number of your printer in the provided space.
- Select the OS version of your computer. It is recommended to download the Full Feature Driver. If not, select and download the Basic Driver.