HP Deskjet 3755 Setup Mac
To set up a printer initially, eliminate the printer and all packing materials from the box, link the power cable, download the ink cartridges, paper into the input tray, install and connect the printer software, and then line up the ink cartridges.
Step 1: Eliminate the printer from the box
- Eliminate the printer from the box.
- Eliminate the plastic wrap from the printer.
- Reprocess the packing materials.
Step 2: Link the power cord
Plug the printer into a wall socket, and then switch on the printer.
- Link the power cord to the back of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical socket.
- Switch on your 123.HP.Com dj3755 printer.
Step 3: Download the ink cartridges
- Expose the ink cartridge access door and the carriage slides to the center of the printer.
- Eliminate the new ink cartridge from its package. Be cautious to only touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Eliminate the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Glide the ink cartridge by its sides with the contacts near the printer, supplement the ink cartridge into its place, and then quietly push the ink cartridge till it locks into its place.
- Recap these steps for the other ink cartridges.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
The 123.HP.Com Deskjet 3755 printer starts a beginning process. It is usual for the printer to make noises during this course.
Step 4: Mount plain paper into the input tray
- Elevate the input tray and the input tray extender.
- Pull the input tray shield back and grip it, slide the paper width guide all the way to the left, and then free the input tray shield.
- Mount up to 60 sheets of plain white paper into the input tray, and then slide the stack of paper down till it stops.
- Pull the input tray shield back and grip it, slide the paper-width guide to the right until it halts at the edge of the paper, and then free the input tray shield.
- Pull out the output tray and the output tray extender, and then rise the paper catch.
Step 5: Download the printer software
Your 123.HP.Com dj3755 printer hardware is now installed and you can download the printing software. Do not try to link the printer to a computer until tutored to do so in the printing software.