HP Deskjet 4510 Ink Cartridge Installation Support
Features and Specifications
If you are looking for a printer that helps fulfill your home needs, then you can go with the HP Envy 4510 printer. With its thin, glossy and fit to space structure, it is useful for producing enormous printouts endlessly. A reasonably-priced printer that is available with two HP Deskjet 4510 Ink Cartridge (Black and a Tri-color cartridge). It is an e-All-in-one 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer that contains copy, scan, and fax along with print as its major functions.
- Wireless and Wireless-Direct Connectivity (Manual & Automatic).
- Mobile printing solutions using various apps.
- Multi-function printer with Print, Copy, Scan and Fax.
- Automatic Document feeder with Duplex printing.
- Can print jobs consistently.
- Low budget printer.
- Slim, sleek and compact in design.
- Energy star certified printer that conserves power.
- Cannot be connected to a wired or Ethernet network.
- Slow printing.
- Relatively lower print quality.
- Duplex copy or scan unavailable
Although not ideal for office needs, the overall performance of the 123.HP.Com Envy4510 printer is satisfactory and relates purely for fulfilling home printing needs.
HP Deskjet 4510 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Lift the access door of the ink cartridge and ensure that it firmly placed inside.
- Take out the cartridges from its pack and hold the black plastic alone on the ink cartridge.
- If you find a plastic tape covering your ink cartridge, peel it off.
- Uphold the lid over the ink cartridge slot.
- Handle the ink cartridge on its sides with the nozzles facing the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer. And then push the cartridge forward into its slot till it fixes into its place firmly.
- Shut the lid over the HP Deskjet 4510 Ink Cartridge slot to move it safely into its place.
- Follow the instructions in this step again to install the other ink cartridge.
- Once you replace the ink cartridge into its slot, shut the lid.
- Check if you are placing the black ink cartridge on the right and the color ink cartridge on the left side. Now bring down the lid to close the door of the ink cartridge.
HP Deskjet 4510 Ink Cartridge alignment
The 123.HP.Com Envy4510 printer prints an alignment page ensuring the print quality is maintained appropriately.
- Pull up the lid of the scanner. To check if the quality of the print is up to the mark, keep the alignment page with the print side facing the scanner glass. Confirm that the sheet is positioned as per the incised guides on the scanner glass.
- Click on OK and align the cartridges/ Click on Ok on the control panel.