HP DESKJET 5640 PRINTER
Features and Specifications
Get your print, scan, and copy everyday easily. It is a pocket-friendly printer, providing best print quality at reasonable costs.
- Recommended monthly page volume is about 1000 pages.
- Print speed is up to 7.5 ppm for black and up to 20 ppm for color.
- Print Quality is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for color.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
- Copy, Scan, Print.
- Supports media types like envelopes, photo paper, and plain paper.
- ColorLok Technology.
Procedure for Driver installation- Windows
The updated printer driver should be installed on your computer.
Step 1: Download the upgraded printer driver for Windows
Your computer starts to download the HP Easy Start app based on the printer model and the Windows operating system that runs on your computer.
- Track the instructions provided to download the upgraded 123.HP.Com dj5640 printer driver from our website.
- Once the downloading process is finished, proceed with the steps to install the driver for your printer.
- Suppose HP Easy Start gets activated but fails to download the printer driver, make a try to download it again.
- Reach our website for the upgraded Software and Driver Downloads.
- Type your printer model, if you are instructed to do so. Ratify that the operating system is selected correctly.
- Tap the Download option which exhibits on the Driver Printer Installation software, or go with the instructions that are displayed.
An Upgraded printer driver successfully gets downloaded in the download folder.
Step 2: Installing the downloaded printer driver
You should download the HP Deskjet 5640 Setup printer driver, open the Downloads folder and install the downloaded printer driver. When you are guided to choose the connection type while installing the software, go with either the USB, Wired, or Wireless option depending on the printer model and the connection type to finish the installation process.
- Get access to the Download folder and start the HP Easy Start file or the updated printer driver .exe to commence the installation process.
- Take the help of this manual and follow the instructions to enable the connection to the printer and then install the printer driver.
- When you are guided by the installer, tap on the Add Printer option to commence the printer print queue on your device.
- The Add window is screened.
- Pick out the printer name, go with the Use or Print Using menu option, select the printer name from the filtered list, and then tap on the Add option.
- Get back to the HP installer to finish the installation process.
Driver installation for your Mac device
Download and install the latest printer driver on your Mac computer.
Step 1: Download the updated HP Deskjet 5640 printer driver for your computer
On the basis of the printer model and the operating system version, the full feature printer driver will be downloaded or the HP Easy Start guided installation will be available on the download page. Make an attempt to download and install the suitable printer driver.
- The guidelines in this manual let you update the HP Deskjet 5640 printer driver from our website.
- If the printer download is done, proceed with the installation instructions.
- If the HP Easy Start application is enabled, but has not successfully downloaded the printer driver, ratify that the system has an active Internet connection, and then make a try to download the printer driver again.
- Visit our website and then proceed with the Software and driver Downloads option.
- Key in your printer model number, select your OS (optional)and tap on Driver-Printer Installation software, and follow the prompts Now the driver will be saved in the Downloads folder.
Step 2: Install the upgraded printer driver
You should install the printer driver from the download folder. If you are instructed to choose out the connection type at the time of installation, you are supposed to choose either Wired, USB, or Wired option, based on the printer model and then set the connection preferences to finish the installation process successfully.
- Open the Download folder, and then start the HP Easy Start file or updated printer driver .dmg folder so that the installation process can be initiated.
- Get the instructions to activate the connection to the 123.HP.Com dj5640 printer and then Install the printer driver.
- Tap on Add Printer to start the printer print queue on your device.
- The Add Window is screened.
- You are instructed to pick out the printer name, tap on the Use or Print Using menu option, and choose the printer name from the filtered list followed by the Add option.
- Get back to the HP installer and get your installation process completed.