Quick Support for 123 HP Deskjet Printer Setup
The HP Deskjet printer Models is the smallest inkjet printer with an affordable cost. The printer has HP Auto-Off technology to save its energy without compromising its performance. You can easily Print, Copy and Scan your documents using this HP Deskjet Setup Printers. This Deskjet printers is compatible for home use. Easily print from your mobile device. Print your documents from any place at any time.
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT CALL TOLL FREE 1 888 249 8496
123 HP Deskjet Printer Setup and Installation
- Once you receive your printer from the shipment, take out the printer and its accessories from the box.
- Take off all the tapes, stickers and packing materials from the printer and its components.
- Use a USB cable which came with your printer to connect the computer and printer.
- Load the papers in the input tray. Ensure that the paper you are loading is compatible with the printer’s paper and size.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Place the black ink into the left slot and color ink into the right slot.
- Once you are done, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Download the updated printer driver and software from our website.
- Install it successfully by following the guides displayed on the screen.
- Try to print a test document using your 123 HP Deskjet Printer Models. If the document quality is good, youdone.
- For more help, contact our tech support on the toll-free 1 888 249 8496.
123 HP Deskjet Printer Driver and Software Download
- Before printing a document, you need to install the basic driver or full feature driver for your printer.
- To avail full functionality printer, install the latest driver and software for your printer.
- Download the latest driver and software on our website. Based on the operating system, the downloaded file type gets varied.
- For Windows OS, you will avail the .exe file type and for Mac user, you get the .dmg file type.
- Choose your operating system and install it on your computer by following the guides displayed on the screen.
- During the installation process, you are instructed to choose the connection type.
- Select your preferred connection, based on your printer compatibility and then complete the installation process.
- Now, try to print a sample document using your 123.hp.com Printer to check its performance.
- If you receive an acceptable quality document, you are done.
- Or else, you can consult our tech support team on the toll-free 1 888 249 8496.
Step by Step Guidelines for HP Deskjet Troubleshooting
- If you receive any error message on your printer’s control panel, try the basic troubleshooting tips which are given below.
- Restart your printer and the computer and try to print a document.
- If you still find an issue, ensure that you have a proper network connection.
- Use a genuine ink cartridge for your printer to avail best print quality.
- Load paper with proper size and type for printing. Prior to loading the papers, ensure that is compatible with the printer.
- Do not overfill the input tray of your printer to avoid paper jam issue.
- Ensure that you use the updated printer driver and software.
- If you use a HP Deskjet Wireless Setup network connection, place all the network connected devices within the network coverage area.
- Use the same HP Deskjet Setup for Wireless network to connect the 123.hp.com Printer and computer or mobile device.
- To get detailed information, contact our tech team on the toll-free 1 888 249 8496.