Quick Support for HP Deskjet Printer Setup
The HP Deskjet printer Models is the smallest inkjet printer with an affordable cost. The printer has HP Auto-Off technology to save its energy without compromising its performance. You can easily Print, Copy and Scan your documents using this 123.hp.com/dj Printers. This printer is compatible for home use. Easily print from your mobile device. Print your documents from any place at any time.
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT CALL TOLL FREE 1 888 249 8496
Quick 123.hp.com/dj Printer Setup
- Once you receive your printer from the shipment, take out the printer and its accessories from the box.
- Take off all the tapes, stickers and packing materials from the printer and its components.
- Use a USB cable which came with your printer to connect the computer and printer.
- Load the papers in the input tray. Ensure that the paper you are loading is compatible with the printer’s paper and size.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Place the black ink into the left slot and color ink into the right slot.
- Once you are done, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Download the updated printer driver and software from our website.
- Install it successfully by following the guides displayed on the screen.
- Try to print a test document using your 123 HP Deskjet Printer Models. If the document quality is good, youdone.
- For more help, contact our tech support on the toll-free 1 888 249 8496.
123 HP Deskjet Printer Driver and Software Download
- Before printing a document, you need to install the basic driver or full feature driver for your printer.
- To avail full functionality printer, install the latest driver and software for your printer.
- Download the latest driver and software on our website. Based on the operating system, the downloaded file type gets varied.
- For Windows OS, you will avail the .exe file type and for Mac user, you get the .dmg file type.
- Choose your operating system and install it on your computer by following the guides displayed on the screen.
- During the installation process, you are instructed to choose the connection type.
- Select your preferred connection, based on your printer compatibility and then complete the installation process.
- Now, try to print a sample document using your 123.hp.com/dj Printer to check its performance.
- If you receive an acceptable quality document, you are done.
- Or else, you can consult our tech support team on the toll-free 1 888 249 8496.
Step by Step Guidelines for HP Deskjet Troubleshooting
- If you receive any error message on your printer’s control panel, try the basic troubleshooting tips which are given below.
- Restart your printer and the computer and try to print a document.
- If you still find an issue, ensure that you have a proper network connection.
- Use a genuine ink cartridge for your printer to avail best print quality.
- Load paper with proper size and type for printing. Prior to loading the papers, ensure that is compatible with the printer.
- Do not overfill the input tray of your printer to avoid paper jam issue.
- Ensure that you use the updated printer driver and software.
- If you use a Wireless network connection, place all the network connected devices within the network coverage area.
- Use the same wireless network to connect the 123.hp.com/dj Printer and computer or mobile device.
- To get detailed information, contact our tech team on the toll-free 1 888 249 8496.