QUICK 123 HP ENVY 4510 PRINTER SETUP
If you are looking for a printer that helps fulfill your home needs, then you can go with the 123 HP Envy 4510 printer. With its thin, glossy and fit to space structure, it is useful for producing enormous printouts endlessly. A reasonably-priced printer that is available with two ink cartridges (Black and a Tri-color cartridge). It is an e-All-in-one 123.hp.com/envy4510, 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer that contains copy, scan, and fax along with print as its major functions.
Setting up your 123.hp.com/envy4510 Printer for the First Time
Unpacking your new 123 HP Envy 4510 Printer
Step 1: Unseal the box safely and take out the HP Envy 4510 Printer
- The 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer is covered with sticky tapes and stickers here and there and a few cables and cords that help to connect your Mac or Windows computer to the printer.
- Lift the printer from the box carefully and place it on a tidy surface; peel off the tapes and the packing materials around the printer.
- The printer’s control panel contains a protective sticker, which has to be removed.
- Hold the side handles of the printer and elevate the access door of the ink cartridge till it fits into place. Now pull out all tape and the supportive materials from the printer.
- Bring down the access door of the ink cartridge and shut it.
- Slightly lift the door of the input tray upward, grab it towards you so that the paper tray is extended and later remove the packing tape.
Step 2: Setting up your 123 HP Envy 4510 printer to your computer.
Before connecting your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer to the power outlet, do the following: Move forward the input tray and close it till the tray cannot move further anymore. Discard the covers that were used for packing the materials inside the printer.
- Connect the printer to a power outlet, power on the device and then customize the preferred settings.
- One end of the power cord should be plugged into the rear of the printer, and the parallel end should be connected to an electrical outlet. Turn on your printer again.
- Choose your preferred language and country/region on the control panel of the printer, and then tap Yes to approve your option.
- The date and time are required to be set only if prompted. This can be done by tapping Yes on your choice and confirm it.
Step 3: Arranging the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer for printing a print job.
IF the cartridges have been aligned properly on your printer, an alignment page will be printed
- Insert plain A4 or U.S. letter size paper in the printer’s input tray.
- Pull out the door of the input tray to open it and extend it towards you by grabbing it gently.
- Move the width guides of the paper to its extreme end.
- Place a stack of A4 size paper into the tray; note that the smaller end should be moved forward with the print side down.
- Push the stack forward into the tray until it does not move any further.
- Align the paper width guides such that they do not bend or curl the paper stack. Slowly move the input tray forward and ensure it is fixed into its place.
Step 4: Setting up Ink cartridge system.
- Lift the access door of the ink cartridge and ensure that it firmly placed inside.
- Take out the cartridges from its pack and hold the black plastic alone on the ink cartridge.
- If you find a plastic tape covering your ink cartridge, peel it off.
- Uphold the lid over the ink cartridge slot.
- Handle the ink cartridge on its sides with the nozzles facing the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer. And then push the cartridge forward into its slot till it fixes into its place firmly.
- Shut the lid over the ink cartridge slot to move it safely into its place.
- Follow the instructions in this step again to install the other ink cartridge.
- Once you replace the ink cartridge into its slot, shut the lid.
- Check if you are placing the black ink cartridge on the right and the color ink cartridge on the left side. Now bring down the lid to close the door of the ink cartridge.
Step 5: Ink Cartridge alignment.
The 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer prints an alignment page ensuring the print quality is maintained appropriately.
- Pull up the lid of the scanner. To check if the quality of the print is up to the mark, keep the alignment page with the print side facing the scanner glass. Confirm that the sheet is positioned as per the incised guides on the scanner glass.
- Click on OK and align the cartridges/ Click on Ok on the control panel.
Step 6: Printer software Installation.
With the previous steps, the 123 HP Envy 4510 printer hardware is setup; initiate installing the printer software with the prompts instructed by your computer.
- You can either download the updated version of the software from our website or you can make use of the installation CD that has been provided with your printer box.
Easy Wireless Setup of 123 HP Envy 4510 printer on your Mac and Windows Device
This document can be employed for both Windows and Mac computers to set up your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer. Before you proceed with the 123.hp.com/setup 4510 process, ensure that you are using a printer that is capable of printing wirelessly via a local network.
Organize the installation requirements and ensure that you meet all of them.
- Network name
- Network password: The password is known by other names as well such as the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A wireless feature enabled computer that can be framed over a network.
- Internet access: It is always feasible to have a broadband Internet connection.
- The computer and router should be turned on and established over a similar wireless network when connected to the printer.
Connecting the printer to the wireless network.
- Check if your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer is already turned on, if not turn it on.
- Tap the Wireless icon from the control panel of the printer that displays the Wireless screen.
- Access Settings with a simple touch on the control panel screen.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard, and follow the onscreen prompts on the control panel. Now your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer should be connected to the wireless network.
Download the relevant printer driver and install the software.
- Let the printer be turned on.
- If you have connected the printer to the computer with a USB cable, remove the cable from the printer.
- If you are prompted to choose a method to select the printer model, enter it and proceed with the instructions on your computer screen to reach the download page.
- Choose the full feature download, a recommended one that provides you access to complete printer functionality. Else click the download button that is next to Basic Drivers.