HP Envy 4525 Software Driver
HP Envy 4525 Driver Installation Windows and Mac
- Download the updated appropriate printer driver for Windows
- Install the suitable print driver
- Make an attempt to download the upgraded version of the printer driver
- Installing the HP printer driver which is downloaded
Driver installation -Windows:
After getting downloaded, the upgraded printer driver gets stored in the Downloads folder. Open it and install from the Downloads folder.
Step 1: Download the updated appropriate printer driver for Windows
Depending on the printer model and the operating system versions of your computers, a full feature printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation app is present on the download page.
- Follow the instructions to download and update the printer driver from our website.
- After downloading the printer driver, move to the installation step in this document.
- If the HP Easy Start app is activated but fails to download the HP printer driver, ratify that the computer is linked to an active Internet connection. Make an attempt to download again.
- If you can’t detect your printer model from the website or if the website is inaccessible, move to the step on downloading the HP printer driver in this document.
- Visit our website to utilize updated Software and Driver Downloads.
- Include your printer model, if required, and then check whether the operating system is correct.
- Tap Download, which you can get below Driver printer Installation software.
By doing so, you’re 123 HP Setup Envy 4525 printer driver gets saved in the browser’s download folder.
Step 2: Install the suitable print driver
The printer driver which is downloaded gets saved in Download folder. When you are admonished, proceed with the instructions after choosing the connection type. This should be done at the time of installation. The connection type can be set either as USB, Wired, or Wireless, based on the printer model and the connection which you have chosen.
Open the download folder, and the HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver. exe to start the installation process.
- Here are the instructions which you can use to connect your 123 HP Setup Envy 4525 printer.
- The Add Printer option should be chosen to build a print queue, when guided.
- The Add window gets screened.
- Pick out your printer name from the list, go with Use or Print using menu, proceed with your printer name in the drop- down list and then click on the Add option.
- Get back to the HP installer to finish the installation process.
Revert to our technical support team, if you face any printer related issues.
Driver installation- Mac device:
Avail easy instructions here to install the Driver on your Mac computers.
Step 1: Make an attempt to download the upgraded version of the printer driver
You can avail the full feature printer driver or download the HP Easy Start guided installation app on the download page according to the printer model you are using and the operating system of the Mac computer. To avail the best functionality, you should download and install the latest printer driver.
- The directions provided here let you download the updated version of the printer driver from our website.
- If you have successfully downloaded the printer driver, track the instructions and let your 123 HP Setup Envy 4525 printer install the printer driver.
- In case HP Easy Start is enabled but the download gets failed, ratify whether the printer is connected to a proper internet connection.
- If you can’t find your printer name from the list, follow the steps that let you download the related 123.HP.Com Envy4525 printer driver from our website.
- Arrive at our website and click the Software and Driver Downloads option.
- Make your printer model registered, if required, and then check whether the operating system is correctly chosen.
- Proceed with the Download option, which is shown below the Driver- Printer Installation Software, and then follow the guidelines given.
The printer driver is downloaded and is stored in the Downloads destination.
Step 2: Installing the HP printer driver which is downloaded
To install the downloaded printer driver, go to the folder where it is saved, click it and run it. If prompted, you are supposed to select the connection type during the installation process. You can choose the type either as USB, Wired or Wireless depending on the printer model, and then the connection preference to finish the installation process.
- Once you have accessed the download folder, start the installation process by tapping the HP easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .dmg folder.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to initiate the connection on your HP printer and then the driver gets installed.
- You are supposed to choose the Add Printer option in order to create the print queue on the device.
- The Add window gets screened.
- Choose your printer name from the list, proceed with the Use or Print Using option, pick out your 123 HP Setup Envy 4525 printer from the list and then click Add.
- Move back to the HP installer to successfully complete the installation process.