HP ENVY 5644 PRINTER SETUP
123.HP.Com Envy5644 e-All-in-One printer is targeted primarily at home users and can be housed in any compact place around. It is exceptional from its brother printers that go beyond in adding features that focus on mobile printing and cloud. Although the printer operation is slow, its output quality is good enough for basic needs. It does not support fax and fails to have an automatic document feeder (ADF). Files can be printed directly from the memory card and the documents can be previewed on the 2.7-inch screen.
- The AiO printer is manufactured at just over 6 inches high and weighs 15 pounds.
- A thermal inkjet color printing method is adopted with a flatbed design for scanning and copying.
- It has a compact footprint measuring 17.9×16.1 inches and a 7-inch screen to execute PC-free tasks.
- The printer comes with a multi-color ink cartridge which needs to be replaced when a single color runs out.
- HP Envy 5644 e-all-in-One printer supports cloud printing services such as Google’s cloud print, Apple AirPrint and Wi-Fi Direct.
- The printer has no automatic document feeder for feeding multipage documents.
- The text or the print speed is 10.7 ppm that consumes ink cost up to 9.6 per month.
- The print, scan, and copy can be performed on envelopes, film/ transparencies, photo paper and plain paper.
- The printer supports both Windows and Mac platforms.
123.HP.COM ENVY5644 PRINTER FEATURES
- The printer continues to print even if one of the ink cartridges is empty.
- This AiO printer has an LCD viewer to setup, configure and execute PC-free tasks.
- Photo documents are printed borderless and are also water-resistant.
- The printer is also featured with an SD card slot.
Install the printer software
The hardware setup for your 123.HP.Com Envy5644 printer is now done. You require the driver and software installation to complete the printer setup. You can install the printing software from our website.
Download the printer software and driver from our website and install it on your computer. Make sure you download the updated version of your printer driver and software. Begin to print after completing the hardware and software setup of your printer.
Installation of HP Printer Driver and Software
123.HP.Com Envy5644 printer software can be installed in two ways; either through downloading the self-guided software from our website or with the help of the printer installation CD provided along with the printer package.
Run the Setup file from the website
- Download the HP printer software from 123hp.co
- Go to our website and navigate to the download page from where you are supposed to download the full feature printer driver.
- Enter your printer model name or select your printer from the printer list and based on the options available on the web page, if prompted, choose your corresponding operating system.
- Click the Download button next to the full feature driver that saves the setup file in the browser’s download bar or on your computer Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the setup file to run it, follow the on-screen instructions on the computer and complete the printer software installation.
- Restart your computer and printer, and then initiate a print job.
Run the Setup file from the disc
- Search for computers in Windows and then press Enter to open File Explorer.
- Double-click the CD drive in the File Explorer window. The contents of the disc will be displayed in the right pane of the window.
- From the list of files, select the Setup file and run it as administrator.
- The installer window opens. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the 123.HP.Com Envy5644 printer software on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Copy the contents of the disc to the computer hard drive and then install the printer software, if it does not get installed from the installation disc.
- Search for computer in Windows and press Enter. Double-click the C: drive and create a New folder.
- Rename the new folder as HP Software and then press Enter.
- In the File Explorer, click the disc drive and find the contents of the disc drive in the right pane of the window.
- Select all the files in the drive and copy the content to the HP Software folder you have created in the C: drive.
- Search for run in Windows and then press Enter.
- Type C:\HP Software\setup.exe in the Run window and then press Enter.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the software.
- Delete the HP Software folder you created once the software is installed.