Get 2 Ways to Make Software and Driver to HP Envy 5660 Install
Follow guide to make HP Envy 5660 Install in two ways, either through downloading the self-guided software from our website or with the help of the printer installation CD provided along with the printer package.
Run Setup file from website for HP Envy 5660 Install
- Download the HP printer software from 123hp.co
- Go to our website and navigate to the download page from where you are supposed to download the full feature HP Envy 5660 Driver.
- Enter your HP Envy 5660 Printer model name or select your printer from the printer list and based on the options available on the web page, if prompted, choose your corresponding operating system.
- Click the Download button next to the full feature HP Envy 5660 Driver that saves the setup file in the browser’s download bar or on your computer Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the setup file to run it, follow the on-screen instructions on the computer and complete the printer software installation.
- Restart your computer and printer, and then initiate a print job.
Run Setup file from disc for HP Envy 5660 Install
- Search for computers in Windows and then press Enter to open File Explorer.
- Double-click the CD drive in the File Explorer window. The contents of the disc will be displayed in the right pane of the window.
- From the list of files, select the Setup file and run it as administrator.
- The installer window opens. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the HP Envy 5660 Printer software on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Copy the contents of the disc to the computer hard drive and then HP Envy 5660 Install the printer software, if it does not get installed from the installation disc.
- Search for computer in Windows and press Enter. Double-click the C: drive and create a New folder.
- Rename the new folder as HP Software and then press Enter.
- In the File Explorer, click the disc drive and find the contents of the disc drive in the right pane of the window.
- Select all the files in the drive and copy the content to the HP Software folder you have created in the C: drive.
- Search for run in Windows and then press Enter.
- Type C:\HP Software\setup.exe in the Run window and then press Enter.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to HP Envy 5660 Install the software.
- Delete the HP Software folder you created once the HP Envy 5660 Printer software is installed.