Installation of HP Printer Driver and Software
123.HP.Com Envy5660 printer software can be installed in two ways; either through downloading the self-guided software from our website or with the help of the printer installation CD provided along with the printer package.
Run the Setup file from the website
- Download the HP printer software from 123hp.co
- Go to our website and navigate to the download page from where you are supposed to download the full feature printer driver.
- Enter your printer model name or select your printer from the printer list and based on the options available on the web page, if prompted, choose your corresponding operating system.
- Click the Download button next to the full feature driver that saves the setup file in the browser’s download bar or on your computer Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the setup file to run it, follow the on-screen instructions on the computer and complete the printer software installation.
- Restart your computer and printer, and then initiate a print job.
Run the Setup file from the disc
- Search for computers in Windows and then press Enter to open File Explorer.
- Double-click the CD drive in the File Explorer window. The contents of the disc will be displayed in the right pane of the window.
- From the list of files, select the Setup file and run it as administrator.
- The installer window opens. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the 123.HP.Com Envy5660 printer software on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Copy the contents of the disc to the computer hard drive and then install the printer software, if it does not get installed from the installation disc.
- Search for computer in Windows and press Enter. Double-click the C: drive and create a New folder.
- Rename the new folder as HP Software and then press Enter.
- In the File Explorer, click the disc drive and find the contents of the disc drive in the right pane of the window.
- Select all the files in the drive and copy the content to the HP Software folder you have created in the C: drive.
- Search for run in Windows and then press Enter.
- Type C:\HP Software\setup.exe in the Run window and then press Enter.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the software.
- Delete the HP Software folder you created once the software is installed.