123 HP Envy Printers List and Quick Solution
An HP Envy Printers is with Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. Works with Windows and Mac operating system. The 123.hp.com/Envy printer is designed for home users who want the printer to print everything from a document, email, and web page with best quality. Save your space with a sleek and compact design. Print your document from any place using the mobile printing feature.
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT CALL TOLL FREE 1 888 249 8496
123 HP Envy Printers Quick Setup
- Take out the 123.hp.com/Envy printer from the box. Unwrap all the tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Connect the printer to a power source, power up your printer and then set your preferences.
- Open the input tray door and then place paper inside the input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges that shipped in the box with your printer.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door and position the cartridges into the slot.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and color ink into the left slot.
- Once you are done, ensure that you lock the cartridge access door properly.
- Get directed to our website and download the latest printer driver and software.
- After downloading, install it based on the on-screen instructions.
- Attempt to print a test document to check your printer performance. If it prints the document in the expected quality, you are done.
- Or else, reiterate the procedure and again try to print a sample document.
- To get detailed information regarding your HP Envy Printers setup, call us on the toll-free 1 888 249 8496.
123 HP Envy Printers Best Setup
Driver and software download
- Prior to printing a document, you need to install either a basic driver or full feature printer driver and software.
- Without the driver and software, you cannot use your printer to print the document.
- To avail full functionality printer, it is advisable to use the recent driver and software for your 123.hp.com/Envy printer.
- Navigate to our website, download the updated driver and software for your printer.
- Before downloading the driver, check the printer compatibility and download it based on the printer specification.
- After downloading the printer driver, you need to install on your computer in which you saved your documents to print.
- If you are a Windows user, the downloaded file type will be in the .exe format.
- If you use a Mac operating system, you need to use the .dmg file type.
- Install the driver based on the instructions displayed on the screen.
- During the installation process, you will be asked to choose the connection type.
- Check your printer specification, based on the compatibility, choose your preferred connection type (Wired or Wireless network).
- After completing all the process, try to print a sample document using your printer, to check its performance.
Common 123.hp.com/Envy Printer Troubleshooting
- When your printer’s control panel displays an error message first, try the common troubleshooting tips which are given below.
- Restart your printer and computer which you’re using to print your documents.
- Make sure that the printer and computer are connected properly.
- Check the network connection. If it is a Wired connection, check whether that the cables are plugged properly.
- If you use a Wireless connection, ensure that your printer and the computer are connected to the same Wireless network connection.
- Load plain white paper in the input tray of your printer.
- Ensure that the paper you use for printing is compatible with your printer’s paper type and size.