123.HP.COM SETUP 5541 PRINTER
Features and Specifications
If you are looking for a compact wireless all in one printer that also offers cloud printing, the HP Envy 5541 printer is your best choice. It handles various print types with high-quality photos and texts, can link to other devices and not just your computer. HP Envy 5541 printer can Print, Scan and Copy your desired document. It offers Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. With the help of duplex printing, print your desired document swiftly. This printer provides a cloud printing via Wi-Fi. You can use the different sizes of paper with this printer. You can easily print your document from the SD card. 123.HP.Com Setup 5541 printer is easy to setup.
HP ENVY 5541 Features:
- Duplex printing.
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Support mobile device.
- Excellent print quality.
- Print remotely from anywhere.
- Low purchase price
- Easy to set up.
- No Ethernet or fax.
- Very slow to print.
- Memory card reader slot is not available.
- Photo paper jams.
HP Envy 5541 inkjet is a multifunction printer which offers high-quality text and photos. This printer is meant for home use.
How to Unbox HP Envy 5541 Printer First Time
- Remove the printer, tape and packing materials from the box.
- Softly grasp the handles on either side of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door to remove all tape and packing material from inside the printer
- Close the cartridge access door. Link the power cord to the back of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into the socket and switch on the printer.
- Open the input tray door and load a stack of paper after adjusting the width guides
- Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it locks into place and then, close the ink cartridge access door.
- After being installed with the ink cartridges, the printer habitually prints an alignment page.
- To achieve the best quality, aligning of the ink cartridge is mandatory. Open the scanner lid.
- Mount the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass. Place it according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Close the scanner lid, and then click on ok on the printer control panel. The 123.HP.Com Setup 5541 printer arranges the ink cartridges.
- Mount the printer software Your printer hardware and printing software are now installed..
- Do not try to link the printer to a computer until instructed to do so in the printing software.
HOW TO SETUP HP ENVY 5541 PRINTER
123.HP.Com Setup 5541 – eprint Setup
Print your desired document or images from anywhere at any time swiftly. HP ePrint is a cloud based free service. You can simply email the document or photo to your smartphone or to the system and print directly on your corresponding printer. Before you start with ePrint, you must meet the required criteria and Web Services must be enabled. Periodic firmware updates are required to use the HP ePrint.
123.HP.Com Setup 5541 – AirPrint Setup
AirPrint permits users to print documents, photos, emails, web pages and other documents wirelessly without the need to install device drivers. Use AirPrint to print full quality images and documents from Mac devices. Easily print your document without any troubles. AirPrint is the right choice for both personal and business needs. Print documents out from the comfort of your iOS device using AirPrint. It’s fast and convenient.
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON HP ENVY 5541 PRINTER
According to your 123.HP.Com Setup 5541 printer, apps on the printer control panel might receive upgrades. Keep your firmware and apps updated.
Make use of this method to upgrade the firmware. In case the method does not work, attempt other methods.
Upgrade directly from the printerCloud-based printing services that include ePrint, printer apps, firmware upgrades and printing directly from the control panel. 123.HP.Com Envy4520 printers can use a different Internet connection to identify and install upgrades.
- Go to the printer upgrades features. Menu names and icons differ by the printer.
- Printers with an ePrint button or icon: Press the HP ePrint icon, click Settings or Setup if required, and then click Printer Update or Check Printer Updates.
- Printers with text-based menus: Click the Setup, Service or Settings menu, choose Preferences, Printer Maintenance or Tools if required, and then click Web Services and printer Updates.
- If you are instructed to sign up or accept the terms of service, follow the instructions to activate Web Services and configure automatic upgrades. This guidance sets up the printer’s Internet connection so it can receive upgrades.
- In case the printer does not automatically start the upgrades, click Check for upgrades or a similar menu to initiate the upgrades.
Procedure to download firmware upgrades
You can install the upgraded version of the printer firmware from our website download page.
- Power on your printer and link to the system, either via a local network or a USB cable.
- Visit our website, click Software and Driver Downloads and then enter your corresponding printer model number.
- Choose your operating system if necessary.
- Select Firmware, and then choose Download option.
In case a Firmware section is not listed, an upgrade is not currently available for the printer.
- Select Use 123.HP.Com Setup 5541 Download and Install Assistant, select Next, and then select Install now.
- Once the printer update window displays, see if the printer serial number displays.
- In case the serial number displays, click the checkbox next to it, and then select Update.
- In case the serial number get displayed but the status is not applicable, there is no need to complete the firmware upgrades. Select Cancel.
- In case the serial number does not display and your printer uses a network connection, plug the USB cable to the HP printer and system, wait for 20 seconds, and then select Refresh. When the serial number displays, click the checkbox which is next to it and then select Update & Click ok.
- In case you connected a USB cable to upgrade the network printer, remove the USB driver installed by Windows.
- Find Devices and Printers on your system, and then select Devices and Printers in the list of results.
- Right-click the USB printer device that corresponds your printer model, and then click Remove Device.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer and the system, and then reboot the system.
HP Envy 5541 – USB Printer Setup For Windows & Mac
Step 1: Arrange for HP Envy 5541 Printer Setup
- Check the following necessities and items before you start:
- The 123.HP.Com Setup 5541 printer should be switched on and prepared.
- Attain a USB cable less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length.
- If linked through a USB hub or docking station, the printer may not receive adequate power to properly operate.
- Detach the printer USB cable from the computer. Do not relink the cable unless interrupted during the driver installation step.
- Click on the devices and printers from the control panel of the printer.
- Right-click on your model number and click on Remove device. If multiple icons occur for the printer, eliminate them all.
- Close the Devices and Printers window, and then go to the next step.
Step 2: Mount the driver and setup the connection
- Type your printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your driver.
- If a driver or HP Easy begin downloads, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to begin the setup. When interrupted to choose a connection type, select USB.
- If the download fails or your printer is not listed, continue with these steps to install a driver from our website.
- Type your printer model and if interrupted, confirm the operating system version is correct.
- When interrupted by the installer to select a printer connection option, choose USB to go with and complete the setup.
- Attempt to print, scan, or fax, liable to your printer functionality.
How To Print a Document Using HP Envy 5541?
Acquire your desired document hardcopy faster and easily. Duplex printing is made easier and it saves you time and paper. And, it makes your document in an easily readable format.
Printing a document on HP Envy 4520Open the print window to change print job settings for best results.
- Prior to printing the document, modify the document to change text font and size, select layout options, and to change any other appearance settings.
- From the app you created the document in, select File or the menu icon, then select Print to open normal print settings.
- Select 123.HP.Com Envy4520 Printer properties, properties or Preferences to access more layout, quality and advanced print settings.
- Modify the layout and paper settings for your corresponding printer print job.
- Modify the quality and color settings for the best printing results. Menu names and available settings may vary between printers.
- Select Ok, and then click Print option.
Printing on both sides of the paper
Configure the print job so that both sides of the pages are printed. Make use of the steps to modify the settings in the printer driver and turn the pages, based on the 123.HP.Com/Envy5541 printer type.
- To prevent page ordering issues, place enough blank paper into the input tray to complete your print job.
- Open the desired document that you want to print, select File, and then click Print.
- Pick your printer name, and then select Printer Properties or Preferences or Printer Setup, based on what it displays.The Document Properties or Printing Preferences window gets displayed.
- Suppose a printing shortcuts option is available, click the Print on Both sides or Two-sided printing option, if available.
- In case a Printing Shortcut option or a duplexing shortcut is not available, select Layout, Features or Finishing option, based on which option displays in your driver version.
- Find the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing option, and then pick the binding or page flip option according to your preference.
- Select Ok, and then select Print.
- Take away the printed first side pages from the output tray.
- Insert the printed first side pages into the main input tray.
- Select Continue.
The other side of the pages gets printed.
How To Scan a Document Using HP Envy 5541?
Nowadays, scan plays a major role. We prefer to scan our essential document and take the scanned document in our mobile device wherever we go.
Scan with HP Scan Software
You can start your scan jobs from the system, alter the scan quality settings, save scans as PDF files.
Two version of HP Scan is available. Both provides same functionality and scanning support.
Procedure to scan a document or image with HP Scan Software.
- Place the files on the scanner glass, in the documents feeder slot or in the ADF, according to your printer type and features.
- Look in Windows for your printer model.
- In case the printer displays, select the printer name in the list of results.
- In case the printer does not display, go to our website, select Software and Driver downloads, and then type your printer model number. From the Driver-Printer Installation Software, select Download next to the full feature driver.
- Select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Pick one of the shortcuts that correspond to the file type and the resulting action you prefer.
- Modify any of the shortcut default settings, if required.
- Click Show scan preview or Show Viewer after Scan to preview and make further edits to the scan before saving it.
- Select Advanced Settings or More to alter settings such as quality, color and default scan destination folder.
- Choose Scan.
The printer scans the file, and then a preview of the scan displays in 123.HP.Com Setup 5541 Scan.
- If required, double-click the thumbnail image of the scanned file and then modify any additional settings.
- Select Save.
- Choose the folder you want to save the scan in, alter the File name if required, ensure the file type in the save as type menu, and then select Save.
- To view your scanned document, open the desired folder in which you stored the scan, and then double-click the file.
Scan to email Using HP Envy 5541
Make use of the email shortcuts in 123.HP.Com Setup 5541 Scan to automatically add a scan to an email message. Email client software such as Live mail, Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird needs to be installed on the system and connected to an email service provider to scan an email.
- Choose one of the email related shortcuts in the HP Scan, and then select Scan.
The scan preview gets displayed.
- Select Send.
A new email automatically opens with the scan attached.