HP ENVY 7645 Features:
- Duplex printing.
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Support mobile device.
- Excellent print quality.
HOW TO SETUP HP ENVY 7645 PRINTER
123.HP.Com Envy7645 – eprint Setup
Print your desired document or images from anywhere at any time swiftly. HP ePrint is a cloud based free service. You can simply email the document or photo to your smartphone or to the system and print directly on your corresponding printer. Before you start with ePrint, you must meet the required criteria and Web Services must be enabled. Periodic firmware updates are required to use the HP ePrint.
123.HP.Com Envy7645 – AirPrint Setup
AirPrint permits users to print documents, photos, emails, web pages and other documents wirelessly without the need to install device drivers. Use AirPrint to print full quality images and documents from Mac devices. Easily print your document without any troubles. AirPrint is the right choice for both personal and business needs. Print documents out from the comfort of your iOS device using AirPrint. It’s fast and convenient.
UPDATING FIRMWARE ON HP ENVY 7645 PRINTER
According to your 123.HP.Com Envy7645 printer, apps on the printer control panel might receive upgrades. Keep your firmware and apps updated.
Make use of this method to upgrade the firmware. In case the method does not work, attempt other methods.
Upgrade directly from the printerCloud-based printing services that include ePrint, printer apps, firmware upgrades and printing directly from the control panel. 123.HP.Com Envy4520 printers can use a different Internet connection to identify and install upgrades.
- Go to the printer upgrades features. Menu names and icons differ by the printer.
- Printers with an ePrint button or icon: Press the HP ePrint icon, click Settings or Setup if required, and then click Printer Update or Check Printer Updates.
- Printers with text-based menus: Click the Setup, Service or Settings menu, choose Preferences, Printer Maintenance or Tools if required, and then click Web Services and printer Updates.
- If you are instructed to sign up or accept the terms of service, follow the instructions to activate Web Services and configure automatic upgrades. This guidance sets up the printer’s Internet connection so it can receive upgrades.
- In case the printer does not automatically start the upgrades, click Check for upgrades or a similar menu to initiate the upgrades.
Procedure to download firmware upgrades
You can install the upgraded version of the printer firmware from our website download page.
- Power on your printer and link to the system, either via a local network or a USB cable.
- Visit our website, click Software and Driver Downloads and then enter your corresponding printer model number.
- Choose your operating system if necessary.
- Select Firmware, and then choose Download option.
In case a Firmware section is not listed, an upgrade is not currently available for the printer.
- Select Use 123.HP.Com Envy7645 Download and Install Assistant, select Next, and then select Install now.
- Once the printer update window displays, see if the printer serial number displays.
- In case the serial number displays, click the checkbox next to it, and then select Update.
- In case the serial number get displayed but the status is not applicable, there is no need to complete the firmware upgrades. Select Cancel.
- In case the serial number does not display and your printer uses a network connection, plug the USB cable to the HP printer and system, wait for 20 seconds, and then select Refresh. When the serial number displays, click the checkbox which is next to it and then select Update & Click ok.
- In case you connected a USB cable to upgrade the network printer, remove the USB driver installed by Windows.
- Find Devices and Printers on your system, and then select Devices and Printers in the list of results.
- Right-click the USB printer device that corresponds your printer model, and then click Remove Device.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer and the system, and then reboot the system.