Configure and use HP ePrint on your 123.HP.Com ojPro 6233 printer
HP ePrint is a feature that allows you to print from any place as long as you have a functional Internet connection. All you have to do is send the desired document or photo to the printer via email.
Check the requirements for ePrint:
Ensure the printer meets the following conditions before setting up ePrint on your 123.HP.Com ojPro 6233 printer.
Disconnect USB cables that have been connected to your printer before using ePrint.
- Check for the HP ePrint logo on the printer.
If the logo is not available on the printer, navigate to Wireless Settings using the control panel of the printer and see if ePrint is supported by your printer.
- Check if your printer has been connected to an active Internet connection.
- If the printer has been connected by means of an Ethernet cable, check the light on the Ethernet port of the printer and ensure the cable connection is secure. The green light must be stable and the orange light must flicker.
- If your 123.hp.com/setup Pro 6233 printer has been connected by means of a Wireless connection, check if Wireless has been switched on. If there is a wireless icon provided on the printer, check if the light next to it is glowing.
Switch on Web Services on your printer:
Switch on Web Services from the printer’s control panel. This will let your 123.HP.Com ojPro 6233 printer communicate with web connecting services using the Internet. Use the LCD display of your printer to switch on Web Services.
Click on the HP ePrint icon on the control panel of your printer. If the icon is not available, check the Wireless settings on your printer.
Update the printer firmware if needed.
- If the Web Services Summary screen pops up, Web Services has been enabled previously. Print an Information sheet before proceeding to the next step.
Figure : Obtain the email address of your printer from the Web Services menu
Get the email address of the printer
After switching on Web Services, wait until the printer prints the Important Printer Setup Instructions or the Make the Most of Your 123.HP.Com ojPro 6233 Printer.
You will be able to obtain information about Web Services from the information page printed. Get the claim code of the printer and the email address of the printer from this page.
If there is a lag when printing the information page, wait for a little while and switch on Web Services again to print a new information page.
Get the email address of the printer and then proceed further.
If there is no email address displayed on the page, the claim code of the printer in addition to @hpeprint.com is the email address.
Add Device Claim Code
Using HP ePrint
All desired documents can be sent to the mail id of the printer via ePrint securely. The printer can take up print jobs from your computer or laptop or mobile device. Make sure you have a functional email account and an internet connection.
Check the following requirements before printing with HP ePrint Officejet 6233
- Enter the email address of the printer in the To: column of a new email.
- No more than a single email address in the To: field. Additional email ids can be inputted in the Cc: field.
- Make sure to enter a subject line, ePrint rejects print jobs that do not have a subject line.
- The size of the email including attachments must not be beyond 10 MB.
- Limit yourself to 10 attachments per print job.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word are supported file types.
- When printing photos, ensure that the vertical and horizontal resolution is 100 pixels or more.
- HP ePrint cannot print encrypted or password protected documents.
- ePrint does not support duplex printing.
- The email will also be printed when the attachments of the email are printed.
- The time stamps on your ePrint print job may not be accurate.
Printing from a laptop or system
Printing documents saved on your system:
- Log in to your email account and compose a new email. Enter the email address of your 123.HP.Com ojPro 6233 printer in the To: field.
- Make sure to enter a subject line. Attach the desired document and send the mail to your printer.
To print an email message:
Open the desired email and Forward it to your printer. Make sure to not leave the subject line blank.
When printing webpages, open the desired webpage and save it as a document. Email the attachment to your printer.
Printing an email:
- Open the desired email and forward it to the email address of your HP Officejet Pro 6233 printer.
- Make sure to enter a subject in the subject line.
Open the webpage you desire and save it as an attachment, send it to your printer via email. Your print job will be printed.
Printing from tablets or Smartphone:
Print from your smartphone or mobile device using ePrint by sending the print job as an email to your network enabled printer.
- Printing saved photos or documents on your mobile device.
- Open the desired application and click on the Action icon or the Share icon.
- Send the print job as an attachment via email to the email id of your printer.
Figure : HP ePrint print job sent from an Android device
- Key in a subject line and then click on Send.