123.HP.COM OJP8632 PRINTER ePrint SETUP
- 68mm touchscreen display
- Lightning inkjet print speeds.
- EPrint, AirPrint & Cloud print
- Energy saving certified printer
- Compatible with Windows & Mac
Print using Android Smartphones or tablets
This file is provided for network or Wi-Fi Direct 123.hp.com ojp8632 Printers and Android Smartphones or tablets.
Print from Android device by connecting through Wi-Fi network, or using the Wi-Fi Direct connection. Printing is enabled through HP Print Service Plugin.
Step 1: Check whether the requirements are satisfied
Prior to installing the HP Print Service Plugin, the printer and your Android device need to satisfy these necessities:
- Printer hardware is set up.
- Printer and Android device are connected to the same wireless network. Enable Wi-Fi Direct on both your 123.HP.Com Ojpro8632 printer and Android device.
- Your Android device must run OS 4.0 or later.
Step 2: Install and enable on the HP Print Service Plugin on your device
Open Google Play Store on your Android device to Install or update the HP Print Service Plugin, and then make sure the plugin is enabled.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device to Install or update the HP Print Service Plugin.
- After the installation of HP Print Service Plugin, you will have to choose a method to turn on the HP Print Service Plugin.
- If you are installing HP Print Service Plugin for the first time, scroll down on the home screen to view the notification dashboard, and then find HP Inc. service installed.
- If you have simply updated the HP Print Service Plugin, touch Settings, touch More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then touch Print or Printing.
- If necessary, turn off other print service plugins if any.
Step 3: Carry out print using HP Print Service Plugin
Photos, documents, emails, or web pages can be printed from your Android mobile.
- The file that you need to print is accessed, touch the menu icon , and then touch Print.This prompts a print preview display.
- Followed by Select a Printer, touch the down arrow to look at the printer list, and then choose your 123 HP Ojp8720 printer:
- Choose HP [model name of your printer] from the printers list to print over a network.
- Pick Direct – xx – HP [model name of your printer] from the printers list to print over Wi-Fi Direct. FIGURE:HP PRINT SERVICE PLUGIN
- Connected using Wi-Fi Direct.
- Connect to a Network.
- If you want to modify any print settings, then touch the Down arrow , and then touch the Print symbol.
Print using HP AiO Remote App (Windows 10 & Windows 10 Mobile)
Here the file elaborates about steps to print using HP AiO 123.HP.Com Ojpro8632 Printer Remote app with Windows 10.
Step 1: Setup the HP AiO Remote app
- Select Windows Store in your Windows 10 device, browse for HP AiO Remote, tap Get the app, and then make use of the on-screen prompts to download and install the app.
Step 2: Employ the HP AiO Remote app
Print the documents and photos using HP AiO Remote app. Monitor your printer status and do maintenance tasks.
- From the menu icon , choose the print symbol , and then tap Select a Different Printer to obtain available printers list. In Recent, you can view the currently used printers list or choose All Printers to choose a printer from the list.
- Monitor the connection status of your printer.
- A Green Checkmark indicates ready state of the printer.
- A yellow caution indicates the printer attention.
- Employ the controls feature to begin print and scan jobs. Printing and scanning can be done in photos and documents
- Make use of the printer division, Choose the menu symbol , and select the printer symbol to start with the printer assistance tools and services.
- In this, the printer IP address, status and network status can be viewed.
- Printer Status reports like Wireless Test Report and Print Quality Report will be printed.
- You can also fix the 123.hp.com ojp8632 Printer Preferences for the printer.
- Services section is employed to check with additional settings like HP Instant Ink and HP connection services.
- Settings section is used to display additional settings like promotions and services. You can also make use of HP account information to make your online registration process uncomplicated.
Know more things like how to pin the HP AiO Remote app to the Start menu.