HP Laserjet M527Z Printer Specification
- The HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP m527z printer is designed with the
- Laser-monochrome printing technology and a touchscreen.
- It is capable of printing maximum of 150000 pages monthly.
- This printer is enabled with the AirPrint feature.
- The recommended monthly volume of this printer is 2000 -7500 pages.
- It supports USB flash drive.
- This printer supports automatic duplexing for both printing and copying.
- The maximum copying resolution for black and white is 600 x 600 dpi.
- It is capable of printing at a maximum speed of up to 45 ppm.
- The printer’s minimum operating temperature is 59 °F and the maximum operating temperature is 90.5 °F.
- The humidity operating range is 10 – 80%.
- Its document feeder capacity is 100 sheets.
- The printer’s supported media types are bond paper, card stock, envelopes, labels, plain paper, preprinted paper, punched paper, recycled paper, and transparencies.
- It supports envelope sizes such as International B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), International C6 (4.5 in x 6.38 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), Monarch (3.87 in x 7.5 in), and US No 10 (4.1 in x 9.5 in).
- The maximum media capacity is 2300 sheets.
HOW TO PRINT, SCAN, FAX, AND COPY SETUP
HOW TO PRINT
STEP 1: To print the document using your HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP m527z printer, open the document and click the File menu, and then click the Print option.
STEP 2: In the Printer menu, you have to select the product.
STEP 3: Open the menus drop-down list or select Show Details, and then click other menus to adjust the print settings if required.
STEP 4: Then tap the Print button.
STEP 1: Select the File menu, and then choose the Print option. In the Printer menu, tap the product.
STEP 2: Open the menus drop-down list or tap Show Details, and then tap the Layout menu and choose a binding option from the Two-Sided drop-down list.
STEP 3: Choose the Print button.
HOW TO SCAN
STEP 1: Place the document face-up in the document feeder or place it face-down on the scanner glass and adjust the paper guides to fit the size of the document.
STEP 2: Select the E-mail button from the Home screen on the printer control panel.
STEP 3: You need to select the To field to open a keyboard. Enter the recipient’s addresses manually or from the contacts list.
STEP 4: Fill the Subject and File Name fields by choosing the field and using the touchscreen keyboard to type information. Click the OK option when you have entered the fields.
STEP 5: Select the More Options button to configure settings for the document. Click the Preview option to preview the document.
STEP 6: Choose the Start option to send.
HOW TO FAX
STEP 1: To fax a document, load the document face-down on the scanner glass, or load it face-up in the document feeder. Then adjust the paper guides.
STEP 2: Click the Fax button from the Home screen on the printer control panel.
STEP 3: Then enter the recipients manually or from the contacts list. If you want to configure settings for the document, you should select the More Options button.
STEP 4: After configuring the settings, click the Preview button to preview the document.
STEP 5: When the document is ready for faxing, you should click the Start button to send the fax.
HOW TO COPY
STEP 1: To copy a document, initially, place the document face-down on the scanner glass, or place it face-up in the document feeder and adjust the paper guides.
STEP 2: Then from the Home screen on the printer control panel, you have to click the Copy button.
STEP 3: If you need to adjust the number of copies, you should choose the Copies field to open a keypad.
STEP 4: You should click the More Options button, and then click the Optimize Text/Picture button.
STEP 5: Choose one of the predefined options, or choose the Manually Adjust option. Then you should adjust the slider in the Optimize For area.
STEP 6: Select the OK button and select the Copy button.
Mobile printing helps you send data to a printer wirelessly from a smartphone or tablet. The two main approaches to mobile printing are that the first approach involves direct communication between a printer and a mobile device and the second approach involves communication between a computer and a mobile device connected to a printer. Using the mobile printing, you can print from any mobile device to any networked and web-enabled printers. You can easily print anything such as documents, photos, emails, web pages and more from your tablet, phone, or laptop. Also, using the HP mobile printing you can print remotely by emailing files directly to ePrint-enabled printers.
HP ePRINT SETUP
1) Using the HP ePrint, a secure cloud-based service where you can print anything from anywhere with an active internet connection.
2) To print the document or photo using the HP ePrint, email the document or photo you need to print directly to your printer.
3) Remember, the HP ePrint does not work if you connect your printer with a USB cable. Make sure your printer supports HP ePrint.
4) To allow your printer to communicate securely over the Internet with web-connected printing services, such as HP ePrint, you should turn on Web Services from the printer control panel or the Embedded Web Server (EWS).
5) Then you have to obtain the printer’s email address. To get the printer’s email address, after turning on the web services you should wait till the printer prints the Make the Most of Your Printer or Important Printer Setup Instructions page.
6) You can find the printer’s email address on the instruction page. Sign into your email account and email the document or photo to your printer’s email address and then print the email that is sent.
7) You can also print a webpage using the HP ePrint. If you need to print a webpage, save it as a document and then email it as an attachment.
8) To get more information on HP ePrint, contact our technical team.
TONER CARTRIDGES REPLACE
STEP 1: When you need to replace the toner cartridges for your printer, you should always use the genuine toner cartridges for your printer to overcome all the printing related issues with your printer.
STEP 2: If you want to replace the toner cartridges for your HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP m527z printer, initially, you have to press the top-cover-release button on the left side of the printer.
STEP 1: The paper tray in the HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP m527z printer is used for holding a bunch of papers.
STEP 2: There are two paper trays in the printer. The input tray is used for loading the paper for printing. The printed page can be removed from the output tray.
STEP 3: After loading the paper tray (Input) with enough paper, make sure the tray is closed properly or fixed properly into its place to overcome the errors.
STEP 4: You need to place an adequate amount of paper in the input tray so that you can overcome the page ordering issues.
STEP 5: Remember, if the paper is incorrectly loaded in the input tray might prevent the tray from closing completely. Make sure the paper is loaded correctly in the input tray.
STEP 6: If suppose you are unable to close the input tray after loading the paper, check and remove any paper or other obstructions from below the printer and inside the gap where the input tray slides into.
STEP 7: Also, note that when you are closing the input tray, the tray clicks into place when it is completely closed, and the printer makes noise.
STEP 8: With this, you can confirm that the input tray is locked properly in its place.
CLEAR PAPER JAMS
STEP 1: To clear the paper jam in the automatic duplexer, you should remove the Tray 2 from the printer. Then you should release the duplex pan by pulling forward on the green tab inside the tray area.
STEP 2: Check if there are any jammed media inside the duplexer, remove if there are any jammed media and close the duplex pan.
STEP 3: Then you should reinsert and close the tray. Open the rear door and remove if there is any jammed paper inside it and then close the rear door.
STEP 4: Press the top-cover-release button on the left side of the printer and open the front door. Remove the toner cartridge and lift the jam-access cover and slowly remove any jammed paper.
STEP 5: Do not tear the paper. Reinsert the toner cartridge into their correct slot and then close the front door.
STEP 6: To clear the paper jams in the document feeder, lift the latch to release the document-feeder cover and open the document-feeder cover.
STEP 7: Remove if you find any jammed paper. Lift the document-feeder input tray, remove any jammed paper, lower the document-feeder input tray, and then close the document-feeder cover.