HP Laserjet M633fh Printer Specification
- The HP Laserjet Enterprise MFP M633fn printer has the capability to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax.
- The printer’s printing speed for black is up to 71ppm (Pages Per Minute).
- The printer’s connectivity option: A Wireless, Wired and a USB network connection.
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
- The printer works with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating system.
- With the 150-sheets Automatic Document Feeder, you can complete your print job quickly.
- The printer’s paper handling capacity is up to 550-sheets.
- Automatic Duplex printing makes you complete the print job easier as well as it reduces the paper usage by 50%.
HOW TO PRINT, SCAN, FAX, AND COPY SETUP
HOW TO PRINT
- Prior to starting the print process, you can modify the document to alter text font and font size. Select the Layout option to alter any other appearance settings.
- From the app you have created the document in, select File and then choose Print to access general print settings.
- To view more layout, quality and advanced print settings, choose Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences.
- To get the best printing results, you can change the quality and color settings. Based on the print job, change the paper settings for your print job.
- After editing all the settings, click Ok and then choose Print. The printer starts to print your document.
HOW TO SCAN
- Prior to starting the Scan process, check whether you have installed the updated driver and software. Verify the connection between the printer and computer.
- Load the document or photo on the scanner glass and then lock the scanner lid. If your printer has an ADF, use it to scan a multiple page documents at one time.
- Make sure that you do not use photos in the ADF to avoid damage to the photos and the printer. Try to scan your document from the printer.
- Some of the printer have a Scan button or a touch screen with a scan menu. If urged, choose your computer name and a scan job type. Wait for the scan job to complete and then return to the computer.
- To get more information about scanning, consult our technical experts at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website.
HOW TO FAX
- Go through the steps that are given below to easily fax your document using the HP Laserjet Enterprise MFP M633fh printer.
- Get a telephone cord. Make use of the cord that came with the printer. In case you do not have the original cord, make use of a cord that has connectors with two wire leads.
- Plug-in the phone cord to the phone wall jacket and to the 1-LINE jack on the posterior side of the printer.
- In case you have an answering machine, link a phone cord to the printer and to the 2-EXT jack on the posterior side of the printer.
- Based on the needs, set up fax preferences from the printer’s control panel menu. If you have any queries, consult our tech team at the toll-free number.
HOW TO COPY
- Make use of the procedures that are listed below to easily copy your document using the HP Laserjet Enterprise MFP M633fh printer.
- Place the document or photo on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder. Make sure that you do not load photos in the ADF. This is to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Click Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo on the printer’s control panel and then choose any available basic settings.
- Choose Settings or the gear icon to modify advanced copy settings. Based on the printer, click Start or move back to the main Copy screen by selecting Back and then click Start Black, Start Color, or Ok to initiate the copy job.
- If you find any issue while copying a document, consult our technical support team at the toll-free number.
TONER CARTRIDGES REPLACE
- Use the guides that are listed below to replace the toner cartridge of the printer easily.
- If the toner cartridge is low and the print quality is unacceptable, you have to replace the toner cartridge. It is suggested to estimate the ink or toner cartridge regularly.
- To avoid printing delays, it is suggested to have an additional cartridge with you. If you find that the cartridge is empty, replace it as soon as possible.
IMPROVING COPY QUALITY
- In some of the cases, fingerprints, smudges, dust or debris on the scanner glass, or in the document feeder slot might cause lines or color bands.
- Clean the parts with a soft, lint-free cloth with glass cleaner. Resetting the printer might fix the copy quality issue.
- Copy quality issue might be caused due to the dust or paper residue on the roller or separator pad that is inside the automatic document feeder.
- Changing the copying settings might improve the copy quality. From the printer’s control panel, press the Copy icon. Click on the Settings icon and then go to the Quality or Optimization setting.
- Based on the needs change the settings to improve the copy quality. Select the Back icon or Ok.
- Paper size and type in the input tray must match with the paper type and size settings on the printer’s control panel.
IMPROVING PRINT QUALITY
- Go through the steps that are given below to improvise the print quality of the document.
- It is suggested to use a genuine ink cartridge to print a document. Third party cartridge might lead to quality issue as well as the cartridge issue.
- Check whether the paper you are using is suitable for the print job. Use the compatible paper type and size for the printer.
- Use only clean, wrinkled free paper to print your documents. Verify the print settings in your operating system to ensure that they are suitable for your print job.
- In some of the cases, low ink levels might affect the print quality. Verify the estimated ink levels from the printer’s control panel.
- During the estimation, if you find any empty cartridge, replace it with a new one.
- Open the cartridge access door. Remove the empty cartridge from the slot. Take out a new cartridge from the packing material.
- Insert the cartridge into the respective slot and then lock the cartridge access door. Try printing a sample document using the printer to check the print quality.
CLEAR PAPER JAM
- A paper jam is the most common issue where all the users face it. If you find a paper jam error message on the printer’s control panel, check whether the error is true or false.
- Restart the printer and try to print a document. If you still find an issue, continue to the next step to resolve it.
- Unlock the print cartridge door and then remove the cartridge from it. If you find any jammed paper, remove it carefully.
- If you find any torn pieces of paper or labels inside the printer, remove it. After removing the jammed paper, insert the cartridge and lock the cartridge door.
- Press the power button to switch off the printer. Wait for at least 30 seconds and then press the power button to turn it on. If the issue resolves, continue to print a print job. If not, move to the next step.
- Do not overfill the papers inside the tray. Place your printer on a flat surface. Verify the print settings.
- Select Print from the file menu of the software program. From the Print dialog box, select Properties.
- Verify the settings on the Paper or Quality tab, alter them if required and then select the Ok option.
- Try to print a sample document. If the issue still exists, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.