HP OFFICEJET 202 PRINTER SETUP
Print anytime, from anywhere. This compact portable 123.HP.Com oj202 printer fits well into a briefcase or backpack and sets up out of the box in an instant.
- This strong, compact printer fits in your car, backpack, and more, for suitable printing anywhere.
- Start printing in a jiffy. HP Auto wireless connect makes installation easy.
- Merely print from your laptop or mobile devices wirelessly, with or without a router.
- Print from your laptop, smartphone, or tablet devoid of connecting to a network.
- Relaxed portable printing
- Dynamic feature & consistency
- Get remarkable performance with debauched mobile print speeds and cartridges that let you print more pages than other in-class cartridges.
- Personalized power options let you charge in the car, office, and home. Quiet performance decreases disruptions
FIRST TIME 123.HP.Com Oj202 PRINTER SETUP
To install a printer for the first time, eliminate the printer and all packing materials from the box, setup the battery, link the power cable, set the control panel preferences, mount paper, and then setup the ink cartridges. After your printer is setup, install the latest print driver.
Step 1 : Eliminate the printer from the box
- Eliminate the 123.HP.Com oj202 printer from the box.
- Eliminate all tape and packing materials from the exterior of the printer.
- Raise the top cover, and then eliminate tape from the inside of the printer.
- Expose the ink cartridge access door, and then eliminate all tape and packing material from the exterior of the printer.
- Reuse the stuffing materials.
Step 2 : Enclose the battery
- Move the printer in such a way that the back faces you.
- Shove the battery cover bolt to the right, and then tug the battery cover near you to eliminate it.
- Unpack the battery.
- Slide the battery into its slot, and then apply pressure to the left side of the battery until it locks into place.
- Slide the battery cover into its slot, and then make sure the left side of the cover clicks into place.
Step 3 : Link the power cord and set your preferences
- Link the power cord to the back of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into the socket.
- Switch on the 123.HP.Com oj202 printer.
- On the control panel of the printer, move the arrow buttons to choose your preferred language and country/region, and then click OK.
Step 4 : Mount paper into the input tray
- Expose the top cover, and then raise the control panel.
- Glide the two paper width guides out as far-off as possible.
- Mount 50 sheets of plain paper, and then glide the paper width guides.
Step 5 : Install the ink cartridges
- Expose the ink cartridge access door.
- Eliminate the ink cartridge from its package. Be cautious to only hold the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Eliminate the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Attach the ink cartridge into its place, and then move the ink cartridge till it locks into its place.
- Setup the color ink cartridge on the left and the black ink cartridge on the right respectively.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- After mounting the ink cartridges, the printer mechanically prints an alignment page. Lining up the ink cartridges is essential to attain the best print feature.
- If an alignment page does not print, you can manually select and print an alignment page.
- Select the setup from the arrow button and press ok.
- Move the down arrow to choose Tools, and then tap OK.
- Move the down arrow to choose Align Printer, and then select OK.
- Aligning exhibits on the control panel.
- The printer might make a beep sound, and then the printer prints the required page.
- Your HP Officejet 202 printer hardware is now installed and you can download the printing software.
- Do not try to link the printer to a computer until initiated to do so in the printing software.
- Download the latest version of the printing software from our website.