HP Officejet 250 Bluetooth Setup
For starting the printing process, you can use the built-in Bluetooth option. Share the HP Officejet 250 printer with the system or mobile device to activate HP Printer Bluetooth Setup printing.
HP Officejet 250 Bluetooth Setup Printing Guide
- Enable the HP printer Bluetooth Setup option on the printer. Based on the printer model, the Bluetooth button varies. Tap Setup-> Network to open Bluetooth settings.
- On the system or mobile device, open the Bluetooth HP 250 settings. Check whether the feature is activated. Select the name of the printer and then pair it with the other devices and be ensure about HP 250 Bluetooth driver download is existing already.
- You need to open the document or photo. Tap Print and then choose the printer’s name from the list.
- In case you wish to use the Bluetooth Smart option, then find the Bluetooth HP 250 Low Energy option on the control panel of the printer.
- WOn the printer’s control panel, use the Wi-Fi Direct menu, enable the feature and use the Automatic or Manual method for the connection process.
- Move to the Play store or App Store. Type the HP ePrint app. Select the app and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Ensure that the Bluetooth Smart printer suggestion is activated in the app settings with HP Officejet 250 Bluetooth Setup guide. Place the mobile device within 2 meters of the printer to print the documents.