HP Officejet 250 Drivers
Installation of Printer Driver and Software
- Make sure the printer is turned ON.
- Make sure you disconnect any USB cables connected between the computer and the printer.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to our website.
- Click on the Software and Drivers tab and type the printer model in the search field.
- Click to select HP OfficeJet 250 from the list of results.
- Check if the page identifies your Operating system. If not, click Edit and choose the operating system of your computer and click Update.
- Click Download a full-featured version of the software. Choose Use HP Download and Install Assistance and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to setup the software.
- When prompted to select the type of connection, choose any of the connection types.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer.