HP Officejet 2625 Driver installation Windows and Mac
- Download the upgraded printer driver for Windows
- Installation of print driver
Driver installation -Windows
The upgraded 123.hp.com/oj2625 printer driver should be downloaded and will get saved in the Downloads folder. It should be installed from the download folder.
Step 1: Download the upgraded printer driver for Windows
Based on the printer model and the operating system version of your computer, a full feature printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation app is available on the download page. The best printer driver for your 123 HP Setup 2625 printer is available here.
- Go ahead with the instructions to download and upgrade the printer driver from our website.
- Once you have downloaded the printer driver, proceed to the installation step in this manual.
- If the HP Easy Start app is enabled but fails to download the HP printer driver, affirm that the computer is connected to an active Internet connection. Try to download again.
- If you can’t find your printer model from the website or if the website is unavailable, proceed to download the HP printer driver step in this manual.
- Navigate on our website to avail updated Software and Driver Downloads.
- Record your printer model, if needed, and then scrutinize whether the operating system is right.
- Choose Download, which you can see below Driver printer Installation Software. The updated printer driver is downloaded in the download folder.
Step 2: Installation of print driver
The downloaded printer driver is stored in the Downloads folder, and then the installation should be carried out from there. When you are directed, select the type of connection while the installation is in progress, select USB, Wired or Wireless options, based on the printer model and connection to finish the installation.
- Gain access to the downloads folder and then commence the HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver. exe to start the installation process.
- Take a look at the instructions to activate the HP printer connection and then go ahead with the installation steps.
- When you are guided by the installer, tap Add printer to create the print queue on the device.
The Add windows displays.
- Choose your printer name from the list, tap the Use or Print Using menu option, select/pick/choose your printer name in the drop- down list, and then tap Add.
- Move back to the HP installer to intact the installation process.
Get back to our technical support team, if you encounter any printer related issues.
Driver installation- Mac device
This manual is for users who are looking for easy instructions to install the Driver on their Mac computers.
Step 1: Download the upgraded version of printer driver
Depending on the printer model you are using with and the version of the operating system which is installed on the Mac computer, you can avail the full feature printer driver or the HP Easy Start guided installation app on the download page. The best functionality can be achieved by installing the best available 123 HP Setup 2625 printer driver.
- The instructions provided below helps you to download the upgraded version of the printer driver from our website.
- If downloading the printer driver is successful, follow the instructions to help you install the printer driver.
- Suppose the HP Easy Start gets enabled but downloading the printer driver is unsuccessful, check whether the computer has been linked to a proper Internet connection.
- Suppose the HP printer model you are using is not found on our website or the website is unavailable, go to the steps which let you download the HP printer driver from our website.
- Reach us and tap the Software and Driver Downloads option.
- Register your HP Officejet 2625 printer model number, if needed, and then check whether the correct operating system is chosen.
- Tap on the Download option, which you can see below the Driver- Printer Installation Software, and then go with the guidance given. The printer driver downloads and saved to the Downloads folder.
Step 2: Installing the HP printer driver
The downloaded 123 HP Setup 2625 printer driver can be installed by running the printer driver which is saved in the Downloads folder.
If guided, you should choose the preferred type of connection at the time of installation and tap on USB, Wireless or Wired option, based on the connection type, and then connection preferences to finish the installation process.
- After accessing the download folder, initiate the installation process by starting the HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .dmg folder.
- Go with the on screen instructions to start the connection on your HP printer and then the driver gets installed.
- When guided by the installer, tap Add Printer to generate a print queue on the device.
The Add window is assessed.
- Pick your printer name, go with Use or Print Using option menu option, choose out the printer from the list and then tap Add.
- You can revert back to the HP installer to fulfill the installation process.
- Avail more assistance from our technical experts if you have encountered difficulties while installing the printer driver.