HP Officejet 3830 Setup Scanner Support
Features and Specifications
Chief tasks of this 123.hp.com/oj3830 Printer scan, fax, copy, wireless printing, AirPrint, and touchscreen. It is enabled with Instant Ink so that at no occasion there is a question of running out of ink. Print from wherever using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, effortlessly print from your iPhone or iPad through AirPrint, print even devoid of a network using Wireless Direct printing and HP Officejet 3830 Setup Scanner.
HP Officejet 3830 Scanner Setup
- Print laser-quality booklets and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet.
- Reasonable home printing with savings up to 50% on Ink with HP Instant Ink: well-organized by your printer and brought to your door before you run out (elective payment necessary).
HP Officejet 3830 Setup Scanner with Easy Steps
HP Officejet 3830 Scanner Setup From the Control Panel
Step 1: Mount the photo or document into your printer.
- Ensure the printer software is installed and the printer is switched on and connected to the PC through a wireless or USB cable before scanning.
- Switch on the power button of the printer.
- Mount the photo or document onto the scanner glass or ADF.
Step 2: Follow this step to scan the document or photo
- Click scan on the control panel of the printer.
- Click on the name of the computer that you want to save the scan to.
- Click on OK.
Switch on the Enable HP Officejet 3830 Setup Scanner to Computer function if the printer does not have a scan button.
- Click on finder and go to the top menu bar to click applications and then double click on HP folder and then HP utility.
- Tap All Settings, click Scan to Computer, then select Enable Scan to Computer.
- On the control panel of the printer, scroll to the scan menu or icon, then choose your computer name.
A folder displays on the Mac where the scanned file has been saved.
HP Officejet 3830 Scanning from the Computer (Mac)
- Download and install from the App Store.
- Mount the document on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid.
- From the drop down menu, choose 123.hp.com/oj3830 easy scan.
- From the presets menu select scan type and click on scan.
- Tap on Edit to alter colors, straighten the HP Officejet 3830 Setup Scanner, or crop the size.
- To save your scans to a folder on the Mac, click Send and then click Folder and to save scan from the windows click on where menu.
HP Officejet 3830 Scanning from the Computer (Windows)
- Mount the document or photo that you want to scan on the scanner glass, or load it into the automatic document feeder (ADF) if your 123.HP.Com Officejet 3830 printer is compatible with both.
- Click on Scan app in the list of results and if does not display click on windows scan from the app store.
- Tap on Show more to alter settings such as Color mode, Resolution, and where to save the file.
- Tap on Scan in HP Officejet 3830 Scanner Setup.