123 HP Officejet 3830 USB Cable Support
- Can be with USB and Wireless connection
- The scanner is flatbed with an ADF.
- Automatic duplex printing.
- Can hold a maximum of 100 sheets in the input tray.
The establishment of the connection to the computer can be made by means of HP Officejet 3830 USB Port or via Wi-Fi. Supports ePrint, one of the most fascinating features in the market. Wireless direct printing can reduce your difficulties usually met in the case of Wired connection. As connecting the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer to smartphones or tablets is not a big deal, you can even print the photos which have been in the device’s memory using HP Officejet 3830 USB Cable.
- Supports a maximum of 64 MB standard memory.
- Fax type is plain paper.
- Compatible with scan to email, ePrint feature.
- Holds an Automatic paper sensor.
USB Printer Setup for Windows
Here are the instructions that are used to setup the printer via a HP Officejet 3830 USB Port connection for computers that operates using Windows. Make sure that your Windows computer is installed with the complete featured 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer driver to obtain the most supported features from a HP Officejet 3830 USB Cable connected printer.
Step 1 : Put in together the required items at the time of printer setup
Affirm that you have all the essential stuff prior to initiating the setup process and follow the succeeding instructions that are provided briefly.
- You must have the below-stated stuff prior to initiating the setup process:
- Your printer should be powered up and prep up your Officejet 3830 for installation.
- You are supposed to connect a cable whose length is not more than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length.
- Your HP Officejet 3830 printer may encounter an error if it is not plugged in directly to the electrical outlet.
- All the cables that are connected to your printer need to be disconnected. Avail the prompts to prep up your printer for setup.
- When you are directed to connect the plug, kindly do it.
The Windows search tab is opened, then index in with devices in the appropriate tab, and then select the Devices and Printers control panel settings from the available list.
- Right-click on the printer symbol to reject the devices that are connected to your printer. Subsequently, tap the Remove Device option.
- The printers other than your 123.hp.com/oj3830 which are connected at this time need to be eliminated.
- Go ahead with the succeeding steps when the Devices and Printers window has been shut down.
Step 2 : The printer is arranged for installation after downloading the appropriate driver
You need to install the updated version of the HP Officejet 3830 driver on your computer in order to do the essential functionalities by your printer.
Browse for the current upgraded version and continue with the prompts to complete the installation process.Based on the type of your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer, your computer starts downloading the HP Easy Start app.
- HP Easy Start app will be downloaded on your computer depending on the model of the printer that you are using.
- After a driver or HP Easy Start, app completes downloading, then go through the on- screen prompts to open the downloaded file and begin to prep your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer. Prefer the connection type as HP Officejet 3830 USB Port when you are instructed to select. It is not essential to make use of the succeeding steps in this section if the printer configuration has been finished.
- If the HP Officejet 3830 download is unsuccessful or your printer is not listed, go through the instructions.
- Once the installation is over, commence to print/ scan/ copy as your wish.
HP Officejet 3830 USB Setup for Mac
- Make use of the same preceding instructions as described for Windows computer.
- The Installation screen is accessed, make sure that HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is selected. If your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer comes with a scanner, you can activate the full scan functionality by selecting this.
- When you are instructed by the installer, tap on the Add Printer option to frame a new print queue on the Mac computer.
- When the Add window gets started, you can browse and select your printer name and then proceed to the Use or Print Using menu, pick the name of your printer from the list, and then do a tap on Add options.
- Return back to the HP installer again to finish the installation process.
- Depending on your preference among the printer’s functionality, attempt to print, scan or fax.