HP OFFICEJET 4626 SPECIFICATION
- Can be with USB and Wireless connection
- The scanner is flatbed with an ADF.
- Automatic duplex printing.
- Can hold a maximum of 100 sheets in the input tray.
The establishment of the connection to the computer can be made by means of USB or via Wi- Fi. Supports ePrint, one of the most fascinating features in the market. Wireless direct printing can reduce your difficulties usually met in the case of Wired connection. As connecting the 123.HP.Com Oj4626 printer to smartphones or tablets is not a big deal, you can even print the photos which have been in the device’s memory.
- Supports a maximum of 64 MB standard memory.
- Fax type is plain paper.
- Compatible with scan to email, ePrint feature.
- Holds an Automatic paper sensor.
123.HP.Com Oj4626 – Wired Setup instruction for Windows
Setup the printer over a wired (Ethernet) network
To establish the network connection via the Wired network, it is obligated to have an Ethernet cable. Go through the instructions given below and follow them accordingly.
Step 1 : Inspecting the requirements
Before you start to install, ensure that you have a properly conditioned network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Make sure that you own a network router, a hub with the required number of Ethernet ports and switch.
- It is obligatory to connect the router, switch, or hub to the computer if the connection is not done already.
- Own an Ethernet cable. A phone cable is not suitable for this. A standard phone cable must also not be used.
- The Ethernet cable is the one that is wide and has eight wires whereas the telephone cab is narrow and has two six wires.
Step 2 : Your printer is linked to the network
Here are the steps that let you initiate the link between the printer and the network using an Ethernet cable.
- The 123.HP.Com Oj4626 printer should be maintained in on condition
- Remove any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the printer’s rear end.
- Plug- in one end of the Ethernet cable into the printer port whereas the other end should be connected to an unused port on the network router. Hub, or switch.
Step 3 : Installing the downloaded software
It is necessary to download the updated Mac print driver for your printer. When you are admonished, choose the network type as Wired network.
- Your 123.HP.Com Oj4626 printer must be kept on.
- The USB cable that is bonded to the printer should be removed from the computer.
- Visit our website, and follow the successive steps after tapping the Software and Downloads
- When you are instructed, you are supposed to find the printer model and select it. The on- screen instruction let you direct to the downloads
- Go with Download option or Basic Drivers option alternatively.
Wired Setup for Mac System
It is necessitated to pick a connection type. After choosing a connection type, guidelines for how to establish set up between your printer and Mac computer over a wired or wireless connection will be given in detail. Make use of it and enable the connection.It is mandatory to choose the connection type.
Prep up your printer to connect to a Wired (Ethernet) network
To make your 123.HP.Com Oj4626 printer installation an efficacious one, it is mandatory to have an Ethernet cable, a functioning network, and the full feature driver from our website.
Step 1 : The requirements are inspected
Initially, make certain that you have a working conditioned network router and an Ethernet cable, then install the printer driver.
- Confirm that you have a network router, switch, or hub handy with the requisite number of Ethernet ports.
- Your computer needs to be linked to the router, switch, or hub if it is not connected already.
- Get an Ethernet cable. You should not use telephone cable.
- Employ the Ethernet cable – it is designed in a wide manner and consists up to 8 wires.
- For sure, Telephone cable should not be used as it is designed in a narrow shape and consists of two to six wires.
Step 2 : Your printer is connected to the network
Make use of the subsequent steps in order to connect the printer to your network using a wired (Ethernet) cable.
- Power up the 123.HP.Com Oj4626 printer.
- All plug or protective cover should be unplugged from the Ethernet port on the hind side of the printer.
- The Ethernet cable should be linked to the printer port, and then the other end is to be plugged into an accessible port on the network router, switch, or hub.
Step 3 : Run the software once it’s downloaded
The latest printer driver for Mac is downloaded from our website. When requested, choose Wired network connection type.
- Your Officejet printer is powered up.
- Using a USB cable if you have enabled the connection between your printer and computer, then unplug the cable from the computer.
- Directly go to the Customer care support site for Software and Driver downloads.
- You need to select a technique to find the model of your HP printer, then go through the on-screen prompts to get directed towards downloads page.
- Tap Download that is laid next to HP Easy Start or followed by the full feature driver, based on the option that gets screened.
- The Downloads folder is accessed, then start the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver .dmg file to start the installation process.
- Go through the on-screen directions to make your printer prepared for the wired connection and install the software.
- When requested by the installer, tap Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add window gets accessed.
- Your printer name is selected, tap the Use or Print Using menu, in the menu, you can choose your printer name and then tap
- Revert to the HP installer to finish the installation.