HP Officejet 4635 Software Driver
HP Officjet 4635 Printer Driver And Manual Download
- Install the HP Officejet 4635 printer driver on your computer to connect your printer to the computer or to a network. Installing the driver enables the printer features.
- You will receive an installer CD along with the printer. You can use this CD to install the printer driver. Insert the CD into the driver and follow the on-screen commands.
- The only downside of using the installer CD to install the printer driver is that this CD might not be updated or compatible with the latest OS version of your computer.
- As an alternative, you can download the HP Officejet 4635 printer driver. Enter the URL of our website on your computer’s browser and press the Enter key.
- Once the page loads, check for the Driver Download section. Enter the model number of your 123.hp.com/oj4635 printer in the space provided and click on the Continue option.
- You will be prompted to select the OS version of your computer. Make sure that you choose the correct OS version. If not, you will download the wrong printer driver.
- From the list of available printer drivers, it is recommended to download the Full Feature Driver. If your computer is not compatible with it, go for Basic Driver.
- Wait for the basic driver to download. Open the downloaded file and follow the prompted instructions to install the HP Officejet 4635 printer driver on your computer.
- Make sure that you have not connected your printer to the computer. When the installer prompts to select the connection type, choose one and connect your 123.hp.com/oj4635 printer.
- Ensure that you update the printer driver and firmware regularly. Updating the driver helps you fix bugs and malfunctions. It also helps you enable new printer features.
- If you want to download the printer manual, check our website for Manual Download section and enter the model number of your printer. Press Enter to begin downloading.