Quick 123.hp.com/oj4655 Software Install Support
Are you searching for home office based printer? The 123.hp.com/oj4655 multifunctional printer is a right choice for you. The printer provides Fax, mobile printing, and wireless network connection. Use this printer to easily complete your scanning process with the 35-sheets Automatic Document Feeder. Print your document from anywhere, at any time with the mobile printing feature.
The printer offers 100 sheets paper capacity and two-sided printing feature. With the Wireless network connection, print your document on the go.
- The HP Officejet 4655 printer has the capability to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax.
- The printer’s input tray capacity is up to 100-sheets and it supports duplex printing.
- The printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system.
- The printer’s printing speed is up to 9.5ppm for black and for color is 6.8ppm.
Driver Installation for 123.hp.com/oj4655 Printer
A driver is important for the device to operate well. Each operating system has a unique driver and software. Without installing the driver on the computer, you cannot use the printer to print a document. Install the driver on the computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Driver installation for Windows
Step 1: Set Windows update to automatically download the driver
- Look for Change device installation from Windows and then click on Change device installation settings control panel setting from the list of results.
- The Device installation Settings Window gets displayed. Choose the Yes option and then finally click on Save Changes.
Step 2: Link the HP Officejet 4655 printer to your computer
- Connect your printer and the computer via a USB cable or over a Wireless network connection.
- For a USB connection: Make use of the USB cable to connect the HP Officejet 4655 printer and computer. Check whether that the cables are plugged properly.
- For a Wireless connection: Gather the required wireless network name and password to link the printer and computer wirelessly.
- You can connect the HP Officejet 4655 printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard or with the Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Select the desired printer connection type and make use of the Windows Add a Printer wizard to install the built-in printer driver.
- Try printing a sample document or photo. If the printer prints the document, you can continue with the print job.
- If you find any issue while printing, consult our technical experts at the toll-free number.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Driver installation for Mac
Step 1: Printer driver installation
- Create a new print queue on the Mac device to install the driver via Apple Software update.
- Click on the Apple menu and then select the System Preferences option.
- According to your OS, choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Check whether that the printer’s name displays in the Printers list. If your printer displays in the list, exclude and re-add the printer to check the communication.
- Select the printer’s name and then click on the minus sign to remove the printer. Once removing the printer, tap on the plus sign, choose Add Printer or Scanner, select your printer name and continue to the next step.
- If you couldn’t find your printer, click on the plus sign, choose Add Printer or Scanner and select your printer name.
- Tap on the Use or Print Using menu and then select the printer’s name. Select Add to add the printer to the list.
Step 2: Download and install the printer software
- For Mac operating system, you need to download the .dmg file type.
- After downloading the driver, install it on your computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
- After completing the installation, try to print a sample document using the printer.
- To get more information, contact our technical team at the toll-free number.