123.HP.COM OJ4657 PRINTER SETUP
HP OFFICEJET 4657 Features
Welcome high-end productivity with this printer. Automatic document feeder, inbuilt fax option, network printing, mobile printing, this agile printer has it all. It comes in a compact design and has been designed to fit even in the modest workplaces. You can also choose to not hear your 123.HP.Com oj4657 printer by enabling the Quiet mode.
Use the mobile printing option that is provided with this printer to easily print from a mobile device of your choice. You can also connect your printer to the mobile device directly and start enjoying mobile printing without connecting to a network.
- Inbuilt fax option, can fax in color
- Store up to 99 speed dials in fax
- Inbuilt scanner and copier
- 1200 prints per month
- Wireless Direct printing, ePrint, AirPrint enabled
- Compatible with multiple operating systems
- Supports multiple media types
Setting up your 123.HP.Com oj4657 Printer for the First Time
Unpacking and mounting the cartridges
- Unpack your 123.HP.Com oj4657 printer. Remove all the protective tapes supplied with it.
- Lift up the cartridge access door on your printer and remove the packing material inside.
- Close the cartridge access door and open the input tray. Remove packing material form it.
- Plug in the power cable of the 123.hp.com/setup 4657 printer and switch it on.
- Update the settings for the region/ country and the date. Save your changes.
- Pull open the input tray and the paper tray. Drag out the paper width guides.
- Place fresh sheets in the tray with the print side facing downwards.
- Align the paper width guides along the sides of the sheets and replace the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door and get ready to install the cartridges on your printer.
- Without touching the electrical contacts on the cartridge, take off the protective tape on it.
- Open the ink cartridge access lid. Slide in the new cartridge into its respective slot.
- With the cartridge nozzles facing the printer, press it into place. Shut the cartridge access lid.
- Install the other cartridges as well.
- The printer will print an alignment page.