123 HP Officejet 6812 Printer Setup Support
- Compatible with wireless, Wired and USB connectivity.
- Supports ePrint and AirPrint features.
- Printing, copying, and faxing can be done.
It has energy star certified. Low cost which produces eye- catching print outs. Wireless connection can be established easily. This is compatible with Windows 10. Managing this 123.hp.com/setup 6812 printer is not a great task as it has color touch screen.
123 HP Officejet 6812 Features
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Scan to email
- High quality print
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Mobile printing
- Wired and Wireless network connection
- Windows, Mac and Linux are compatible operating system
- No Automatic two-sided printing
- Print speed is slow
- Poor photo quality
Prime Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 6812 Printer
UNLOAD THE HP OFFICEJET 6812 PRINTER
The initial step is to remove all the tapes, stickers and the packing materials away from in and around the printer. Your essential items will be packed and shipped in a box.
- The 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer should be taken out from the shipment box.
- Eliminate all the packaging materials in and around the printer.
- Verify if of any packing materials are present on the control panel.
- Ratify that all the packing tapes from the ink cartridge access door, and cartridge slots have been eliminated.
Step 2 : Installing the double- sided printing on HP Officejet 6812 printer
Once the printer has been unwrapped, the next process you have to do is to install the duplexer on the 123 HP Officejet 6812 printer.
- Look for the duplexer in the shipment box.
- Eliminate the tapes and packing materials from the duplexer.
- Turn the printer over to its rear side.
- Hold the duplexer firmly and place it into the slot in the rear of the printer. The duplexer should be fixed into the printer until it settles well into its place.
- The HP printer should be flipped again to its front side after installing the duplexer.
Step 3 : Installing the HP Officejet 6812 printer’s Second Tray
Get Tray 2 installed, if required. If the printer doesn’t not this, you can skip this step.
- Unlade the packing materials from Tray 2.
- Eliminate the packing materials, subsequently keep the tray on a flat surface.
- Remove Tray 2 from its box, free it from the packing materials, and then eliminate all the tapes which are present.
- The tray should be placed on a flat surface where you want to use the 123 HP Officejet 6812 printer.
- Mount the printer on the top of Tray 2.
- The left, right and back edges of the printer’s tray should be mounted.
Step 4 : Connect the power cord and customize the basic preferences
After installing the duplexer, the printer should be given power supply and basic preferences should be configured.
- Join one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear end and the other into the electrical outlet.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 6812 printer in order to customize the Preferences.
- Open the printer’s control panel to pick out the language you want, and then tap on the continue option to affirm the selected options.
- Scroll the display up to pick the desired country/ region and then tap on Continue to affirm the selected choice.
- Then, Scroll the display up and Down so that the month, day and year can be customized. Tap on the Date and Time option, configure the date and time and then assert it by clicking
- Once the settings are well set, tap on the Done
Step 5 : Load the paper tray 1 with the paper
Trail the steps to load the paper into the paper tray one.
- Drag out the tray by holding the underside of Tray 1.
- Drag out the paper width guide tabs, and then arrange the paper width guides to their outermost positions.
- Stack the pain paper into the tray in such a way that the print side faces down and the short edge goes forward.
- The plain paper should be placed into the tray in a way that the print side looks down
- After aligning the paper width guides, move the tray inwards until it fits into place.
- Adjust the paper width guides. Subsequently, slide the tray inwards until it places properly into a place.
- Raise up paper catch after pulling the paper tray out.
Step 6 : Load the paper into the tray 2
Take the help of tray 2 to take more prints. It is not mandatory to follow these steps, if Tray 2 is not present on your 123 HP Officejet 6812 printer.
- Hold the below portion of the Tray 2 to pull it out.
- The width guides should be elongated to their outermost positions.
- Adjust the paper guides, subsequently load the paper on which you want to print in the center of the tray. The print side should be kept down.
- Keep tray 2 inside the HP Officejet 6812 printer again.
- Raise the paper catch after pulling out the output tray extender.
Step 7 : Installing the HP ink cartridges into the respective slot
The preliminary step to setup your 123 HP Officejet 6812 printer hardware is to install the HP ink cartridges that comes along with the printer box.
Look for the cartridge slot on the left side of the printer and then slide it to get into the cartridge access door.
- The cartridges that are present inside the printer box should be pulled out and the packing materials should be eliminated.
- The ink cartridges should be handled in a way that the nozzles of the ink cartridges are facing the printer. The cartridges should be placed into the appropriate slots by pushing them forward until it fits well into the slot.
- Recap the steps provided above to install the other cartridges.
- The ink cartridges access door should be shut down once the installation of ink cartridge has been completed.
- Then let the printer align the ink cartridges.
Once the alignment gets completed, the printer tries to print an alignment page.
Step 8 : Installing the updated driver and software
Trail the on- screen instructions so that you can connect and install the updated printer driver version on your 123.hp.com/setup 6812 printer. If not, go with the step- by- step instructions on our website to accomplish the connection and driver installation.
- Visit our website.
- You are directed to key in the model number of your printer, and then tap on the Begin option.
- Tap on the Download option, and then proceed with Open, Save, or Run in any windows that show to download the driver on your computer.
- The driver gets downloaded in the browser downloads bar or in the Downloads folder successfully. Double- tap on the computer to start the driver installation.
- Trail the on- screen instructions to finish the connection setup and driver installation.
- Revert to the home page in your web browser and get the 123 HP Officejet 6812 printer registration and activation accomplished.
123 HP Officejet 6812 Driver installation – Windows
The upgraded 123.hp.com/setup 6812c printer driver should be downloaded and will get stored in the Downloads folder. It is necessary to install it from the download folder.
Step 1 : Download the updated printer driver for Windows
Liable to the printer model and the operating system version of your computer, a full feature printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation app is available on the download page. Avail the best printer driver for your HP printer here.
- Trail the instructions to download and update the printer driver from our website.
- Once you have completed downloading the printer driver, proceed to the installation step in this manual.
- If the HP Easy Start app is activated but fails to download the HP printer driver, ratify that the computer is connected to an active Internet connection. Attempt to download again.
- If you can’t search your printer model from the website or if the website is unavailable, trail the steps to download the 123.hp.com/setup 6812 printer driver step in this manual.
- Reach our website to avail updated Software and Driver Downloads.
- Key in your printer model, if needed, and then verify whether the operating system is right.
- Choose on the Download option, which you can look below Driver printer Installation Software.
The updated printer driver gets downloaded and is saved to the download folder.
Step 2 : Installation of print driver for Officejet 6812 printer
The downloaded 123 HP Officejet 6812 printer driver gets stored in the Downloads folder, and then the installation should be start off from there.
When you are instructed, pick out the type of connection while the installation is in progress, select the USB, Wired or Wireless options, liable to the printer model and connection to complete the installation.
- Get access to the downloads folder and then initiate the HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver. exe to start the installation process.
- Trail the instructions to enable the HP printer connection and then go ahead with the installation steps.
- When you are instructed by the installer, tap on the Add printer option to create the print queue on the device.
- The Add windows exhibits.
- Pick out your printer name from the list, click the Use or Print Using menu option, pick your printer name in the drop- down list, and then tap
- Revert to the HP installer to intact the installation process.
Reach our technical support team, if you encounter any printer related issues.
123 HP Officejet 6812 Driver installation – Mac device
This manual is for users who are searching for easy instructions to install the Driver on their Mac computers.
Step 1 : Download the updated version of printer driver
Liable on the printer model you are using with and the version of the operating system which is installed on the Mac computer, avail the full feature printer driver or the HP Easy Start guided installation app on the download page. The best functionality can be attained by installing the best available printer driver.
- The instructions provided let you download the updated version of the printer driver from our website.
- If downloading the printer driver is done successfully, trail the instructions to help you install the printer driver.
- If the HP Easy Start gets enabled but downloading the printer driver is not done successfully, scrutinize whether the computer has been linked to a proper Internet connection.
- If the HP printer model you are using is not detected on our website or the website is unavailable, trail the instructions to download the 123.hp.com/setup 6812 printer driver from our website.
- Revert us and tap the Software and Driver Downloads
- Key in your HP printer model number, if needed, and then check whether the correct operating system is chosen.
- Click on the Download option, which you can see below the Driver- Printer Installation Software, and follow with the guidance given.
The printer driver downloads and stored to the Downloads folder.
Step 2 : Installing the HP printer driver on HP Officejet 6812 printer
The downloaded printer driver can be installed by running the printer driver which gets stored in the Downloads folder.
If instructed, you should pick the preferred type of connection at the time of installation and tap on the USB, Wireless or Wired option, liable to the connection type, and then connection preferences to finish the installation process.
- After accessing the download folder, start the installation process by starting the HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .dmg folder.
- Trail the on screen instructions to start the connection on your HP printer and then the driver gets installed.
- When directed by the installer, tap on the Add Printer option to generate a print queue on the device.
- The Add window is exhibited.
- Pick out your printer name, go with Use or Print Using option menu option, pick out the 123.hp.com/setup 6812 printer from the available list and then tap
- Revert back to the HP installer to fulfill the installation process.
123 HP Officejet 6812 Printer Setup – Windows
Trail the instructions to know how to setup your 123.hp.com/setup 6812 printer for a computer which operates on Windows.
- You can alter the print job settings before initiating to print a document.
- In general, the modifications can be performed to font size, layout and other appearance settings.
- Select the app where the document was created, open the File or the menu icon, then go along with the Print option to access the general print settings.
- Ingress more layout, quality and advanced print settings by choosing Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences
- By performing it, Document Properties or Printing Preferences window displays.
- Any modification to the layout and paper settings can be performed.
- The quality and color settings should be altered to avail the best quality.
- Click the Ok and Print option after doing necessary changes.
123 HP Officejet 6812 Printer Setup – Mac
The procedures given below help you to setup the printer to the computer that operates with Mac operating system.
- Before you initiate to print, the necessary steps should be taken to modify any settings like text font and size, layout options.
- Gain access to the App where the document was generated, click on the File option and then click on Print.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 6812 printer settings windows gets screened on the screen. You can click on the Show Details option, if the menus in the Window are not exhibited in the windows.
- Pick out your printer name from the Printer menu.
- Choose the option that applies to the print job or the paper type from the Presets menu.
- You are required to select the unnamed menu at the center of the window to pick out the different settings type as your requirement. The print settings and the menu names are not the similar for all printer models and the application which you choose to print a document.
- Tap on the Print option after carrying out all the necessary changes.
123 HP Officejet 6812 Wireless Printer setup – Windows
Take a look at the manual to connect your printer to the wireless network. This is common for computers whose operating system is Windows.
Step 1 : Downloading and setting up the printer over a wireless network
It is necessary to connect your 123 HP Officejet 6812 printer to the network before allocating the print/ scan job based on the required functionality. Once the connection has been established, start to install the software.
Step 2 : Generate a wireless connection on your printer
- Organize all the necessary materials before you establishing the wireless network connection on your printer.
- Once the downloading process gets over, access the file in order to install it.
- You have the appropriate instructions here, to complete the installation process.
- Affirm that the computer is connected with an active Internet connection.
- It is recommended to use DSL or a cable.
- It is mandatory to place the printer close to the computer when the installation process is on.
- Remove the USB cable or Ethernet cable which is connected to the printer.
- Trail the instructions on how to shift the connection to Wireless from some other connection types.
- Go to Windows, and search for your printer model, and then tap on the Tap option from the list.
- Open the HP Officejet 6812 printer software.
- Carry out the flow of instructions given as such.
- Access Utilities-> Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- You are supposed to pick out the option Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer
- Trail the prompts to complete the installation process.
Step 3 : Make a link to the wireless network
The 123 HP Officejet 6812 printer can be connected to the wireless network with the aid of the Built- in Wizard Setup Wizard.