HP OFFICEJET 7612 DESCRIPTION
Officejet 7612 printer produces professional-quality documents and color prints in a wide range of media type. Print your borderless photos as well as brochures from the printer which last for decades. Connect your printer to a wireless network to print your documents or photos on the go. Use the mobile printing solutions such as HP ePrint, AirPrint and Google Cloud Print which is one of the added advantages of this printer. Save your money and paper cost with the Automatic Duplex Printing feature. Save your resources with the help of this Energy Star certified printer
Use the Colour Touchscreen in your printer for easy access to the control panel.
Send your scanned documents or photos as an email attachment to the printer’s email address.
With the 11*17 inch scan bed, scan a large-sized document in a single pass.
Increase your work-force speed with this Officejet 7612 printer which includes the fax feature
Insert the USB drive in the printer’s USB slot to print your documents directly from the printer.
Laser comparable 15ppm print speed which makes the printing process fast and easy.
Handle more than 35 sheets of papers into the Automatic Document Feeder which print multiples pages on a single sheet.
How to download printer driver
- When you open the printer’s shipment box, you can see a software installation CD in the box. In case the CD is not available, download the driver from our website.
- In case you are trying to use a CD, place it into the computer’s disc drive. Once the CD is inserted, a list of contents in the file gets displayed.
- Choose the setup file for a Windows operating systems from the list. In case you view a zip file, uncompress it to view all the individual files.
- After uncompressing it, select the setup file and double-click on it to start the installation process. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
- In case the installation stops in the middle of the process, get in touch with our customer support team to download the driver instantly.
1. You can see a software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box. Place the CD on the computer’ s disc drive to start the installation process.
2. You can see a list of contents in the file. Choose the setup file from the list. Double-click on it to start the installation process.
3. Based on the on-screen prompts, start the installation process. Choose the mode of connection based on the printer’s features.
4. Select the Finish option to complete the installation process. In case the installation fails, call our toll-free number to get instructions on how to download the driver instantly.
5. In case the file size is large, it takes a long time to get downloaded and memory space may not be compatible with the printer.
Include the name of the printer by pressing the Add option.After that, try to print from the printer.