123.HP.COM/OJP8650 PRINTER SETUP
HP DESKJET GT 5810 PRINTER FEATURES
- Step 1: The HP OfficeJet Pro 8650 printer supports wired (Ethernet) and also the wireless connectivity. It also supports USB and wireless direct feature. It can easily and quickly print from your SmartPhone. It supports both the ePrint and the AirPrint feature.
- Step 2: It quickly prints documents at greater speed with good quality. It is also capable of scanning, copying and even sharing of documents quickly. It is a multifunctional printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax. It also supports duplex printing.
- Step 3: It produces a good quality print with low running cost. It best suits a home or small office. It is created with an automatic document feeder. You can easily access the printer, with an LCD touchscreen control panel.
- Step 4: The printer USB cable provides FAST data transfer and using the high-quality USB 2.0 cable, you can connect a device to your computer USB port. It prints at a resolution up to 1200 dpi with pigmented black ink for black.
- Step 5: It is created with Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing method. It can print at a speed up to 35 ppm for the draft and up to 15 ppm for ISO black. I can print at a speed up to 34 ppm for the color draft.
HP Officejet Pro 8650 Printer Setup
The latest drivers for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8650 printer is available on our website. Click the displayed link and then download the driver to your printer. After downloading, follow the steps that are given below accordingly and install the driver for your printer.
Step 1: When you click the displayed link, you will be directed to the driver download page and select the best driver for your printer from there and then click the “Download” button to download it and then turn on the computer.
Step 2: Then, you have to check if any of the USB cable is connected to your printer and the computer. If it is connected, then immediately remove the cable and do not connect it back unless it prompts you to connect it.
Step 3: Now, take out the CD that shipped with the printer and insert it into the CD drive of your computer. When you insert the CD it will ask you to begin the “Installation Wizard” process. So, begin the process.
Step 4: Now, you will be guided with the set of instructions displayed on the screen to be followed and in the middle of the process if it prompts you to connect the USB cable to the computer and the printer, connect it.
Step 5: After connecting, it will recognize your printer and then follow the displayed instructions on the wizard and complete the driver installation process for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8650 printer. Then, you can do all the printing related tasks easily.
WIRELESS PRINTER SETUP
Before setting up the printer on a wireless network, you should connect the printer to the network and then install the printer driver and software. During the installation, if prompted, select “Wireless” as the connection type.
Step 1: To setup the printer on wireless, you must gather the details of the network name and network password, and also check if your computer is connected to your wireless network. Check if the router and the computer are turned on. Also, ensure the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you are wishing to connect your printer.
Step 2: Switch on the printer and have it close to the computer and within range of the router. Check if any USB or Ethernet cables are connected to the printer and remove them from the printer. Now, to connect the printer to the wireless network and to manage the wireless connection to your printer, you can use the “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
Step 3: For using that, you should first click the “Wireless” icon on the printer control panel and then you have to choose the “Wireless Menu” icon. Then you have to select the “Wireless Settings” icon. Then you have to select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option. Now, the printer will start or begin to search for all the available wireless networks.
Step 4: Now, when it asks to choose the name of your wireless network, you have to choose your wireless network name and then you will be guided with the set of instructions on the control panel screen. Follow the instructions that are displayed on the control panel screen to connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 8650 printer to your wireless network.
Step 5: Once you finish all the instructions on the control panel screen, the printer is connected to your wireless network. Now, you have to download and install the latest version software for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8650 printer to complete the wireless network connection setup. You can get and download the software easily for your printer from our website.