HP OFFICEJET PRO 8650 PRINTER SETUP
123.HP.Com Ojpro8650 printer is designed for office use. It offers a high paper capacity. It includes the ability to Print, Scan, Copy and Fax. The 4.3-inch color touchscreen is easy to use and you can provide commands faster and even customize it.
- HP Officejet Pro 8650 print speed is up to 24 ppm.
- Links to numerous cloud sites
- Near Field Communication
- Auto duplexing, automatic document feeder
123.HP.COM OJPRO8650 FEATURES
- Print, Scan and Copy and Fax.
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Duplex Printing
- Relatively fast
Wired Network Setup for Windows and Mac device
Configure a network connected printer with an Ethernet cable by installing the printer driver on a Windows and Mac system.
Step 1 : Prep for the driver installation and network connection
- Ensure that you have a network router, switch or hub with available Ethernet ports.
- Ensure that your system is linked to the router, switch or hub, in case it is not already linked.
- Acquire an Ethernet cable. Do not use a Standard telephone cable.
Step 2 : Link the printer to the network
- Power on the 123.HP.Com Ojpro8650 printer.
- Take away any Plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the printer.
- Plug the Ethernet cable to your printer port, and then link the remaining end of the Ethernet cable to an available port on the network router, switch or hub.
Step 3 : Software installation
Ensure that you install the 123.HP.Com Ojpro8650 printer driver to complete the network printer setup.
- Visit our website, enter your printer model, and then make use of the instructions to download the driver. According to the printer model, the guided driver installation application- HP Easy Start might download.
- In case a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, make use of the instructions to open the downloaded file to start the setup. When it is instructed to select a connection type, click Wired Network.
- In case the download fails or your printer is not listed, follow the procedures to install a driver from our website.
- Go to our website and then select Software and Driver Downloads, enter your corresponding printer model if required, and then verify that the operating system version selected is proper.
- Windows: Under Driver-Printer Installation Software, select Download next to the full feature printer driver, and then follow the instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant, or click Download only to store and then run the printer driver file from the system.
- Mac device: Under Driver Printer Installation Software, select Download next to HP Easy Start or the full feature printer driver, based on the option that displays, and then open the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the Downloads folder to start the installation.
- Windows: When it is instructed by the installer to select a printer connection option, click Wired Network to continue with and complete the configuration.
- Windows: Try to Print, Scan or Fax, according to your printer functionality.
- Mac: When it is instructed by the installer, select Add Printer to create a print queue on the Mac device.
- The Add window gets displayed.
- Pick the name of your printer, select the Use or Print Using Click the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, and then select Add.
- Go back to the installer to complete the installation process.
For more details, ring us on our toll-free 1-888-249-8496 to resolve your issues and queries.