- You have two options to install the driver on your computer a. Using installation CD b. From the Website.
- Use the installation CD that came with the printer to install the driver and software.
- Switch on the computer where you need to install the driver. Check whether that the system has a disc drive.
- Place the CD into the disc drive and use the on-screen guides to run and execute the setup file.
- Each operating system has a unique driver. Prior to installing it check the compatibility of the OS.
- During the process, you are prompted to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Click Yes–> Continue–> Next–> Done to complete the process successfully.
- Once completing the installation, try to print a sample document using the printer to check its performance.
- If you find any issue while printing a document, you can move to the next step.
- Just give a call at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website to download and install the printer driver and software effortlessly.
- Our technical experts will download and install the driver on your computer via a remote access.
- Get an updated driver and software for the printer and prep your printer ready to print the desired document or photo.