HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan to Computer Best Support
123.hp.com/ojpro8710 is an Inkjet multifunctional energy star certified printer. It supports both wired and wireless printing. The print speed is high and offers up to 35 ppm, so you can feasibly print your document or images within a short span of time. Acquire both automatic and manual duplex printing. Enjoy printing your desired document from mobile printing (ePrint, Mopria print service, Apple AirPrint) from anywhere at any place. The paper tray holds 250 sheets. Printer copies up to 99 copies from the original. Its digital zoom is from 25% to 40%. The printer is compatible with Windows, OS X and Linux operating system and HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan to Computer.
How To Perform HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan to Computer
Scanners have always been a crucial part of today’s fast-paced world. Whether you run a business or organize a home business, you will always need to keep a soft copy of your documents. A 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer with a scanner can help satisfy your basic needs. It is a perfect choice for those who want to maintain a number of documents on your system. A printer with a built-in scanner is perfectly suited for all users.
123.hp.com/setup 8710 Printers – Printing Documents (Windows)
Print documents from a Windows computer and change any related print job settings.
Printing a document
For optimized results, open the print window to modify print job settings.
- Before printing a document, make changes on it to alter text font and size, select layout options, and vary any other appearance settings.
- In the app you have created the document in, click the File menu and choose the Print option to open the basic print settings.
- The layout, quality, and advanced print settings can be accessed by selecting the Printer Properties Properties or Preferences options.
- Modify the layout and paper settings for your print. The Menu names and the settings available might vary by printer.
- Modify the quality and color settings for optimized printing results. The Menu names and the settings available might vary by printer.
- Click OK, then select Print.
Figure: Document Properties window with settings tabs and the Advanced settings option
In next session you might see about how to perform HP Officejet Pro 8710 scan to computer function with 12 simple instructions.
Steps to scan a document or photo using HP Scan software:
- Place the item you want to scan on the scanner glass or in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF) that depends on your requirement. In the case of photos, make use of the scanner glass to avoid damages.
- Search Windows for your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer name.
- If the system displays your printer name, click the printer name in the list of options.
- If your printer is not displayed, download the print driver from our website 123.hp.com.
- Open the printer software, click Scan a Document or Photo. The HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan to Computer opens in a new window.
- Choose any of the shortcuts that match the file type and resulting action you need.
- Modify any of the shortcut default settings on the right side of the HP Scan window, if required.
- Click Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to preview and make further edits to the scanned document before saving it on your computer.
- To make alterations to the settings such as quality, color, and default scan destination folder, click Advanced Settings or More.
- Click Scan. The printer scans the file, and then a preview of the scan is displayed in HP Scan.
- If required, double-click the thumbnail image of the scanned file for further settings.
- Click Save and the Save as windows opens.
- Choose the folder that you want to save the scan, change the File name if required, make sure of the file type in the Save as type menu, and then click Save.
- Open the folder in which you have saved the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan to Computer in, and then double-click on the file to view your scanned file.