HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup Mac
Wired network HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup mac device
Wired network printing is reliable and it provides swift prints without getting affected by the environment. Install the HP printer driver and software to configure your printer on a wired network connection.
Step 1: Prep for the driver installation and network connection
Prior to installing the printer driver, ensure you have a proper network router, switch, and an Ethernet cable.
- Connect your system to the router, switch or hub.
- Avail an Ethernet cable.
Step 2: Link your printer to the network
Plug the Ethernet cable to your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer and to the router, switch or hub so that you detect your printer during installation.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer.
- Take away the protective plug from the printer Ethernet port.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the printer port, and then plug the other end of the cable to an available port on the network router, switch or hub
Step 3: Procedure to install the software
- Visit our website, enter your HP printer model, and then select Begin.
- Select Software and Driver downloads, enter your printer model if it is instructed and then ensure the operating system version is proper.
- From Driver Printer Installation Software, select Download, according to the option it gets displayed and then open the .dmg file in downloads folder to start the installation.
- When it is instructed by the installer, select Add Printer to generate a print queue on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup mac device.
- Pick your printer name, choose Use or Print Using menu, select the printer name in the pop-up list, and then select Add.
- Go back to the HP installer to complete the installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup Mac
Step 1: Formulate for installation
Make the network name and the password preparatory while configuring the printer on the wireless network
- Collect the corresponding network name and network password. Connect your printer and the computer to the same wireless network. Use a broadband Internet access.
- Power on your system and the router, and place your router and the computer at a closer distance.
Step 2: Add your printer to the wireless network
Add your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so that the HP installer can identify the printer during the installation.
- From the control panel of your printer, scroll down to open the Dashboard, and then tap the Wireless icon.
- Tap the Setup icon.
- Select Wireless Settings, and then click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your network in the provided list, and then select Ok.
- Suppose the provided list does not contain your network name, click Enter New Network Name, and then make use of the guides to enter the network name.
- If required, enter the WEP or WPA key, and then click Done.
Download and setup the HP Officejet 8710 printer driver
- Power on your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer.
- Unplug the USB cable from the system.
- Pick out your printer from the available list.
- If necessary, pick a method to detect the printer model, and then go through the guides to navigate to the download page.
- Choose Download next to HP Easy Start or next to full feature printer driver, according to the option which is listed.
- On the Mac dock, open the downloads folder and then select the HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .dmg file to start with the installation.
- Go through the instructions to configure the printer connection and install the printer software.
- When instructed by the installer, select Add Printer to generate a print queue on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup Mac device.
- Select your printer name, choose the Use or Print Using menu, Pick out your printer name in the pop-up menu, and then choose the Add option.
- Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation process.