123.hp.com/setup 8710 Help and Support
Once you buy a new printer you need to take off the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer and all the packing materials from the box, plug the power cable, set the control preferences, insert the paper into its corresponding input tray, install the ink cartridge and download and install the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer software.
123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Driver Download
Navigate to our website, enter your corresponding printer model number and look for the upgraded HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup printer driver and software.
You can also download latest drivers
123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Printer Manual
Take a glimpse at our all in one user manual to acquire a setup, install and troubleshooting procedures and prep your printer to print your document.
Also download the latest HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup Printer Manual.
Overview of 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Setup Install
Steps for setup and driver installation:
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 8710
- Downlod Driver Software for 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the HP OJPro 8710 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to 123.hp.com/setup 4520 Page to finish the 123 HP OJPro 8710 printer registration and activation.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8710
- Take away the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer from the box, and then remove all tape and packing materials from inside the printer
- Place the duplexer in a correct position into the printer
- After installing the duplexer, plug your power cord and set your preferences
- Insert the paper into the Tray 1. Ensure that the print side is facing downward and the short edge is forward
- Do not fill the paper above the yellow dotted lines on the sides of the paper tray
- Insert the paper into Tray 2
- Install the ink cartridges into its corresponding slot, fix the ink cartridge in the correct position
- Download the upgraded 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer driver and software from our website
- Once you are done with the downloading process, install the printer driver and software. Make use of the guides displayed on the screen for easy installation
- In some worst case, if HP Easy Start app gets activated but it fails to download the driver for HP Officejet Pro 8710, then confirm that the system has an active Internet connection and try to download again
- During installation you need to choose your preferred connection type, you can choose USB, Wired or Wireless connection
- Access downloads folder and then start HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder to start the installation
- Activate the connection on the printer and install the printer driver
- Pick your printer from the list, choose Use or Print Using menu, choose your printer name in the drop-down menu, and then select Add
- Complete the installation process
Once you are done with the installation process, you can make use of your printer to print your desired documents or images.
Download and install the software on your Windows computer
- Make sure the HP Officejet pro 8710 printer is powered on.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer, if it is connected with a computer or any other device.
- Go to our website and enter the HP Printer name 123 hp Setup Officejet 8710 and model in the product field.
- Go along with the prompts on the windows screen to get into the downloads page.
- Click Download under the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer driver or software. Open the downloaded folder and then install it on your Windows computer.
How to setup the Wired Network for Mac Device?
Wired network printing is reliable and it provides swift prints without getting affected by the environment. Install the HP printer driver and software to configure your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer on a wired network connection.
Step 1: Prep for the driver installation and network connection
Prior to installing the driver for HP Officejet Pro 8710, ensure you have a proper network router, switch, and an Ethernet cable.
- Connect your system to the router, switch or hub.
- Avail an Ethernet cable.
Step 2: Link your printer to the network
Plug the Ethernet cable to your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer and to the router, switch or hub so that you detect your printer during installation.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer.
- Take away the protective plug from the printer Ethernet port.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the printer port, and then plug the other end of the cable to an available port on the network router, switch or hub
Step 3: Procedure to install the software
- Visit our website, enter your HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup printer model, and then select Begin.
- Select Software and Driver downloads, enter your printer model if it is instructed and then ensure the operating system version is proper.
- From driver for HP Officejet Pro 8710 Installation Software, select Download, according to the option it gets displayed and then open the .dmg file in downloads folder to start the installation.
- When it is instructed by the installer, select Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac device.
- Pick your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer name, choose Use or Print Using menu, select the printer name in the pop-up list, and then select Add.
- Go back to the HP installer to complete the installation process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 WPS Setup
- Press the Wireless Button on control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install 123 Officejet Pro 8710 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 123 Officejet Pro 8710 setup wireless setup.
Connect the printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step 1: Formulate for installation (123.hp.com/setup):
- Make the network name and the password preparatory while configuring the printer on the wireless setup network
- Collect the corresponding Wireless Settings network name and Wireless Settings display network password.
- Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- Use a broadband Internet access.
- Power on your system and the router for 123.hp.com/setup, and place your router and the computer at a closer distance.
Step 2: Add your printer to the wireless network
Add your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so that the HP installer can identify the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer during the installation.
- From the control panel of your printer, scroll down to open the Dashboard, and then tap the Wireless icon.
- Tap the Setup icon.
- Select Wireless Settings, and then click HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your network in the provided list, and then select Ok.
- Suppose the provided list does not contain your network name, click Enter New Network Name, and then make use of the guides to enter the network name.
- If required, enter the WEP or WPA key, and then click Done.
Step 3: Download and setup the printer driver
Download and setup the upgraded printer driver from our website, and get your printer ready to print your desired document.
- Power on your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer.
- Unplug the USB cable from the system.
- Pick out your printer from the available list.
- If necessary, pick a method to detect the printer model, and then go through the guides to navigate to the download page.
- Choose Download next to HP Easy Start or next to full feature printer driver, according to the option which is listed.
- On the Mac dock, open the downloads folder and then select the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver for HP Officejet Pro 8710 .dmg file to start with the installation.
- Go through the HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup instructions to configure the printer connection and install the printer software.
- When instructed by the installer, select Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac device.
- Select your printer name, choose the Use or Print Using menu, Pick out your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer name in the pop-up menu, and then choose the Add option.
- Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation process.
How to setup the Wireless Network for Windows?
Step 1: Prep for installation
Prior to configuring the printer on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup network, collect the required network name and password, and then switch on your HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup printer, router, and system
- Meet the requirements:
- It is necessary to have the network name and the network password.
- Connect your system and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Make use of the broadband Internet access.
- Switch on your router and the computer and then position the printer and the corresponding system at a closer distance
- Unplug any USB or Ethernet cable from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer.
Step 2: Link to the wireless network
Just link the printer to the network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so that the HP installer can detect your HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup printer during the installation.
- Open the Dashboard from the control panel of your HP printer and then click the Wireless icon.
- Click the Setup icon.
- Click Wireless Setting, and then choose HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup Wizard.
- From the list of available networks, pick your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer name and then click Ok.
- In case the list does not hold your network name, click Enter New Network Name, and then make use of the displayed HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup instructions to enter your corresponding network name.
- If it is instructed, type the WEP or WPA key, and then click Done.
Step 3: Download and configure your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer driver
Download and configure the upgraded version of the printer full feature software from our website.
During installation, in case an Auto Wireless Connect screen prompts, make use of it and then complete the HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup.
- Choose your HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup printer from the list.
- Enter your corresponding 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer model number, and then select Begin.
- Select Download, and then choose Open, Save or Run option in any windows and then download the driver to your system.
- Double-click the printer driver file to launch the driver installation.
- Go through the displayed HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup instructions to complete the connection setup and the driver for HP Officejet Pro 8710 installation
How to setup the Wired Network for Windows?
Wired printing is stable, it is harder to intercept and it does not interference much with another device.Configure a network connected HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer with an Ethernet cable by installing the printer driver on a Windows system. Just look a glance at a procedure which is listed below: Step 1: Get ready for the driver installation and network connection Ensure that you have the proper router and Ethernet cable, before installing the printer driver for HP Officejet Pro 8710
- Link your system with the router, switch or hub.
- Acquire an Ethernet cable.
- Power on your HP printer.
- Detach the protective plug from the 123.HP.Com Ojp8710 printer Ethernet port.
- Plug the Ethernet cable to the HP printer port, and then connect the other end of the cable to an accessible port on the network router, switch or hub.
- Go to our website, enter your corresponding printer model, and then make use of the HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup instructions to download your printer driver.
- Under driver printer installation software, choose Download next to the full feature driver, click Download only option to save and then run the driver for HP Officejet Pro 8710 file from your system.
- When instructed by the installer to choose a printer connection option, click Wired Network to continue with and complete the Setup process.
- Try to print, scan or fax, according to your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer functionality.
Pick out your printer name in the Use menu on the Add screen