Setting your HP Officejet Pro 8720 Setup Printer Hardware for the first time
Step 1: Unbox the printer from its packaging
- Grasp the HP Officejet Pro 8720 Setup printer from its box.
- Take off the labels and take out the printer, and the film stuck on the display should be removed.
- The packing stuff from the scanner glass should be cleared by lifting the scanner lid up and then close it after clearing.
- The packing stuff can be reused.
Step 2: Physical link is established using power cable and choose your primary settings
- In your printer’s hind part, plug in one end of the power cable, then another end of the cable is connected to a wall socket.
- Power up your 123.hp.com/setup 8720 printer.
- From your printer display, tap your preferred language and country/region, then tap Yes to make sure of your selections.
- Set the date and time if necessary, and tap Yes to make sure.
Step 3: Feed paper into the input tray
- Drag out the feeder tray. Discard the packing stuff.
- Fill the tray with fresh sheets of paper by keeping the short edge forward and the print side down.
- Place the sheets properly until it gets located accordingly.
- Adjust the paper width guides until they sit on the edges of the paper. Fit the input tray into place with HP Officejet pro 8720 support.
Step 4: Fix the ink cartridges
- The ink cartridge access door is unlocked. Your HP Officejet Pro 8720 Setup printer needs to stay silent and stationary prior to continuing.
- The tapes from cartridges are discarded. Stay cautious that you are keeping your hands in contact only with the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Clutch the cartridge by its sides with the color label facing you and push the cartridge until it gets clicked into its slot.
- The ink cartridge access door is locked. The printhead will be brought into line by the 123.hp.com/setup 8720 printer automatically.
Steps for HP Officejet pro 8720 Driver and Software Installation for Windows & Mac
Step 1: Procedure to download the printer driver software
Hardware setup is done on your 123.hp.com/setup 8720 printer, now you need to install the software. You are not recommended to enable a connection between the printer and computer until you are inculcated to do so.
- Use the prompts and download the latest driver version for your HP Officejet Pro 8720 Setup printer from our website.
- Firstly, click and enter into our website to download the software.
- Fill in with the exact printer model in the appropriate column and then have a glance at whether the operating system version is exact.
- Choose Download, then the software will be downloaded automatically. It will be saved in the Downloads folder.
Step 2: Procedure to install HP Officejet pro 8720 driver
- For installation, selecting a connection type is a requisite. You can select USB, Wireless or Wired option, based on the printer model and connection preferences.
- For Windows: From the Downloads folder, the complete feature HP Officejet pro 8720 driver .exe folder is accessed to commence with the installation.
For Mac: From the Downloads folder, the complete feature HP Officejet pro 8720 driver .dmg folder is accessed to commence with the installation.
- At the time of installation, you need to establish a connection between the printer and the computer.
- When prompted by the HP Officejet Pro 8720 Setup installer, tap Add Printer to build a new print queue. This gives access to the Add window.
- Your HP Printer’s name is chosen, pick the Use or Print Using menu tab, then pick your 123.hp.com/setup 8720 printer name from the drop-down list, and then select Add.
- Return back to the HP installer to finish the installation.
123 HP Setup 8720 Officejet Pro Wireless Printer Setup
steps to setup 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 wireless connection
- Open web browser and goto 123.hp.com/setup 8720
- Click download and save installation file for wireless network
- Open file and install the driver software
- Select network name, and choose printer on control panel and click continue
- Connect USB cable from printer to computer, send wireless setting to printer
- Click Continue and Save WiFi settings with HP Easy Start
- After wireless connection successed, disconnect USB cable
- Follow onscreen instruction to download and install printer software, on printer control panel select network setup option.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard, and click Apply to Save changes.
- Finish Wireless Network Connection
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 WPS Setup
- Press the Wireless Button on control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install 123 Officejet Pro 8720 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 setup wireless setup.