HP Officejet Pro Setup and Troubleshooting Setup
The 123.hp.com/ojpro printer is suitable for office use. Keep your business moving with speed of up to 17 ppm. With the hassle free features, you can print your document and photo with best quality. With the automatic duplex printing, print your document easily without flipping the pages of your document. With this HP Officejet Pro setup printer, you can Print, Copy, Scan and Fax.
For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1 888 249 8496
How to setup 123.hp.com/ojpro Printer
- Once you receive your printer, check whether it has all the components.
- You will have input tray, ink cartridge, power cable, installation CD, duplexer and a secondary tray if your printer is compatible.
- Take out the printer from the shipment box and peel off the packing material around it.
- Open the cartridge access door and unwrap the packing materials. Make use of a power cable and connect its one end to the power source and another end to the printer’s rear end.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/OJPRO Printer, and set the preferences using the prompts displayed on the screen.
- To Insert the ink cartridge in its place you need to hold the handle of the printer and lift it carefully.
- Unpack a new ink cartridge, place it into the respective slot.
- Load enough paper in the input tray of the HP Officejet Pro setup printer. Use the CD which came along with your printer to install the software.
- If it doesn’t work out, go to our website, download the compatible driver.
- Install it based on the guides displayed on the screen and then try to print a sample document.
Officejet Pro 8600, 6968, 6978, 8710 Driver Software Download
- Are you a new user of an HP Officejet Pro setup printer? Do you need guides to download and install the printer?
- Here is the platform where you can avail simple tips for the printer driver and software installation.
- Use the installation CD which came with your printer to install the driver.
- Ensure that the CD is scratch free, place it on the computer disc drive and run it.
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions and then click on the Continue option.
- If you find any error, you can download the suitable driver and software for your printer.
- Navigate to our website, download the updated printer driver and software.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to install it.
- After completing the installation process successfully, try to print a sample document.
- If you need any help, you can contact our tech support on toll-free 1 888 249 8496.
Step by step Officjet Pro Printer Troubleshooting Instructions
- Are you facing an issue with your printer? Cool.Here is the list of basic troubleshooting tips to resolve your printer issue.
- Make use of the steps and retain your printer to the normal state.
- If you use your printer with the issue, it leads to a severe printer problem.
- Close all the currently running program in your printer and computer and restart both devices.
- If you still find an issue, check the network connection of your 123.hp.com/OJPRO printer and the computer.
- Check the paper compatibility. Use only the suitable paper type and size for printing your document.
- It is recommended to use the latest printer driver and software.
- Always use an authenticated ink cartridge for your printer.
- Place your printer on a flat surface to avoid the paper jam issue.
- To get more information, without any hesitation, you can contact our tech support on the toll-free 1 888 249 8496.