- Make use of a software installation CD to install the printer driver. Ensure that the CD contains the upgraded driver.
- If the driver to be installed is not the upgraded one, there may be various driver issues for the printer.
- Keep the CD into the disc drive located on the computer’s CPU. View the list of files in the disc. Select the setup file and double-click on it.
- Based on the on-screen prompts, install the driver. In case the setup file is not compatible, get back to us to download the setup file instantly.
- After installing, ensure that the printer’s name is present in the list of available devices. Now, try to print a test page.
- Try to find a software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box. In case it is available, place it into the computer’ s disc drive.
- Select the .dmg setup file from the list of files in the folder. Double-click on it to commence the installation process.
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Choose the mode of connection in accordance with the printer’s features. Select the Finish option to complete the process.
- Based on the file size and memory space of the system, you need to download the driver. Examine the compatibility prior to downloading.
- In case the installation stops in the middle, revert to our customer support team to get instructions regarding the download process.