123 HP Officejet 6812 Printer Setup Support
HP Officejet 6812 Features
123.hp.com/oj6812 printer is mainly suggested for commercial purpose. With the name, it is clear that it is for office use. This printer contains the print, scan and copy features. It has an excellent print quality compared to the other printers in the same series. When you wish to connect the printer to a network, you can either use a 123 HP Officejet 6812 Wireless Setup connection or a wired connection. Using the Automatic Duplexing capability, you can print on both sides of paper minimizing the paper cost and time.
First Time 123.hp.com/oj6812 Printer Setup
After purchasing a HP Officejet 6812 e all in one printer, a first time setup process is required. You will not be able to print from it when you do not do the process. Setting up the printer is a very easy task when you go through the steps below.
Step 1 : Unbox the printer
- Open the box. Take out all packing materials from the exterior and interior of the printer. You can see a software installation CD, 123 HP Officejet 6812 Ink cartridges and setup guide.
- Take them out of the box and keep it aside. Based on the country/region, the list of contents in the box varies. Take the printer out of the box.
- Keep the printer on a flat surface. When you try to keep it on an uneven surface it may not operate or function properly.
If the contents in the box are missing, call the manufacturer to get the contents back.
Step 2 : Begin the connection process
- You can get a power cable from the printer’s package. Plug in one end of the cable to the hindside of the printer and the other end to the electrical socket.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer by pressing the power button. It is suggested to use the power cable in the printer’s package.
- Also, ensure that you connect the power cable directly to the wall socket rather than connecting via a power adapter or surge protector.
Step 3 : Insert paper into Tray
- Feed plain paper into the input tray. Adjust paper width guides against the edges of the paper. At the time of adjusting, do not bend the edges.
- When you insert bend edges or wrinkled paper into the input tray, it may result in paper jam issue. Use compatible papers for the printing process.
Step 4 : Install the 123 HP Officejet 6812 Ink Cartridges
- Take out the new ink cartridges from the printer’s package. Hold both sides of the cartridge and then move it into the respective slot.
- Do not touch the electrical contacts on the ink cartridge. When you touch it, it may lead to 123 HP Officejet 6812 Ink system failures or bad electrical connections.
- Peel off the protective tape on the top of the cartridge. When you miss to remove it, it may lead to 123 HP Officejet 6812 troubleshooting issues.
- Once you have installed it, the printer automatically starts to print an alignment page. The cartridge alignment is done for quality printouts.
Step 5 : Install the updated software
- Once you are done with the HP Officejet 6812 e all in one printer setup process, install the 123 HP Officejet 6812 Driver and software. In case you need to install it, make use of the software installation CD.
- In case you have doubts regarding the setup process ,feel free to call our technical support team to solve the issue.
123 HP Officejet 6812 Driver installation for Windows
The upgraded 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer driver should be downloaded and will get stored in the Downloads folder. It is necessary to install it from the download folder.
DOWNLOAD THE UPDATED HP OFFICEJET 6812 PRINTER DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
Liable to the printer model and the operating system version of your computer, a full feature printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation app is available on the download page. Avail the best printer driver for your HP printer here.
- Trail the instructions to download and update the printer driver from our website.
- Once you have completed downloading the printer driver, proceed to the installation step in this manual.
- If the HP Easy Start app is activated but fails to download the HP printer driver, ratify that the computer is connected to an active Internet connection. Attempt to download again.
- If you can’t search your printer model from the website or if the website is unavailable, trail the steps to download the 123.HP.Com Oj6812 printer driver step in this manual.
- Reach our website to avail updated Software and Driver Downloads.
- Key in your printer model, if needed, and then verify whether the operating system is right.
- Choose on the Download option, which you can look below Driver printer Installation Software.
The updated printer driver gets downloaded and is saved to the download folder.
Step 2 : Installation of print driver for Officejet 6812 printer
The downloaded 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer driver gets stored in the Downloads folder, and then the installation should be start off from there.
When you are instructed, pick out the type of connection while the installation is in progress, select the USB, Wired or 123 HP Officejet 6812 Wireless Setup options, liable to the printer model and connection to complete the installation.
- Get access to the downloads folder and then initiate the HP Easy Start file or the full feature 123 HP Officejet 6812 Driver. exe to start the installation process.
- Trail the instructions to enable the HP printer connection and then go ahead with the installation steps.
- When you are instructed by the installer, tap on the Add printer option to create the print queue on the device.
- The Add windows exhibits.
- Pick out your printer name from the list, click the Use or Print Using menu option, pick your printer name in the drop- down list, and then tap
- Revert to the HP installer to intact the installation process.
Reach our technical support team, if you encounter any 123 HP Officejet 6812 troubleshooting issues.
123 HP Officejet 6812 Driver installation
Without the help of the driver software, you will not be able to print from the 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer. A driver is necessary for providing an interface between the printer and the system. To install it, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download the driver for Windows
- Take out the software installation CD from the printer’s packaging.Place it into the computer’s disc drive.
- The system reads the list of files in the CD and displays on the screen. Choose the setup file from the list. Ensure that the file is compatible with the system.
- In case the setup file is not installed in the system or it stops abruptly, download the 123 HP Officejet 6812 Driver from our website to get the suitable driver.
Step 2: Install the driver
- Move to our website. Type the 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer model number and version of the operating system. In case you do not get it, you cannot download the driver.
- After typing it, select the Download option beside the full feature driver or basic driver. Once you click it, the .exe file gets downloaded automatically.
- Now, install the driver by following the on-screen prompts. Make an attempt to print, scan or copy to examine whether the driver is installed properly.
Step 1: Download the driver
- You can see a software installation CD in the printer’s packaging. Keep it into the computer’s disc drive.
- Wait for a while for the system to read the list of files in the CD. Select the setup file from the list. Make sure that the file supports the system.
- If the setup file is corrupted, download the 123 HP Officejet 6812 Driver from our website to get the appropriate driver.
Step 2:Install the driver
- Navigate to our website. Key in the HP Officejet 6812 e all in one printer model number and operating system version. A list of drivers gets listed on the screen.
- Once you have typed it, select the Download option adjacent to the full feature driver and basic driver. Click the .dmg file to get downloaded automatically.
- Now, install the 123 HP Officejet 6812 Driver. Agree to the terms and conditions on the screen. Try to attempt to print, scan or copy based on the user’s requirements.
- Include the name of the 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer to the list of available printers. Once the system is connected to a network or using USB connection, the printer’s name gets displayed.
- Before starting the printing process, adjust the print settings such as font size and color, layout.etc for the document.
- Open the application where you have stored your document. Select the File option. Select the Print to make general settings.
- Select Printer Properties or Preferences based on the version of the operating system, printer type and application.
- In the Document Properties or Printing Preferences screen, select the layout and paper settings for the print job. After that, select Print to begin the print job.
- Prior to printing, adjust the document settings such as text font and size. Select Layout options and to modify any other settings.
- Select File from the application where you have created the document. Press Print. In the Printer Settings window, select Show Details.
- Choose the name of the 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer from the Printer menu. Choose the option that is appropriate for the print job or paper type.
- You can view an unnamed menu in the middle of the screen to choose settings types. Based on the application and printer model, the names get differed.
- After making the necessary changes to the paper size, color,print quality and then click the Print option.
123 HP Officejet 6812 Wireless Setup for Windows
The Wireless connection method is a better choice when compared to a wired connection. You do not have to connect using any cables for the connection process. Here are steps below to connect the HP Officejet 6812 e all in one printer to a wireless network for a Windows system.
Step 1: Organize the requirements
- Collect the network name and password to get the printer connected to a wireless network. To get the password, refer to the documentation or check the bottom of the router.
- Ensure that the system and the 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer are linked to the same wireless network. Place both devices close to each other to attain the maximum signal strength.
- Do not keep any metal objects near to the 123 HP Officejet 6812 Wireless Setup router. Do not attempt to connect any USB cable in the middle of the installation process.
Step 2: Connect the printer to a wireless network
- You can use different methods to connect the HP Officejet 6812 e all in one printer to a wireless network. Here we use Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the printer.
- Under the Settings option, select the Network Settings option. Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the printer to the network.
- A list of available networks gets displayed on the screen. Select your network name from the list. Type the password when the system urges.
Step 3: Install the 123 HP Officejet 6812 Driver and software
- Wait for the 123 HP Officejet 6812 Wireless Setup light on the control panel of the printer to get stable. Ensure that you do not connect the printer to a guest network.
- Download and install the printer driver from our website. To download the driver, select the Download option adjacent to the driver.
- Once the 123 HP Officejet 6812 Driver is downloaded, install it by using the on-screen prompts. Make an attempt to print, scan or copy based on the user’s requirements.