Quick 123.hp.com/oj100 Printer Setup and Support
123.hp.com/oj100 printer allows you print professional-quality documents and vivid colors print on-the-go. Use the built-in wireless technology has a long life that lasts up to 500 pages when the battery is fully charged. Use this compact HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer you can place it on a desk or shelf. The connection option includes USB and Bluetooth Wireless.
Specifications and Features
- Get professional-quality documents or photos using HP Original ink cartridges.
- Use this Bluetooth technology, to print quality documents from selected smartphones and mobile phones.
- Use battery life and unplug quickly with the Bluetooth with the on/off button.Without using the multiple adapters, switch on the HP Officejet 100 Printer.
- Use the borderless printing option .This helps you to use the photos as it is without trimming the edges.
HP Officejet 100 Driver and Manual Download
HP Officejet 100 Printer Bluetooth printing guide
For starting the printing process, you can use the built-in Bluetooth option. Share the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer with the system or mobile device to activate Bluetooth printing.
- Enable the Bluetooth option on the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer. Based on the printer model, the Bluetooth button varies. Tap Setup-> Network to open Bluetooth settings.
- On the system or mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings. Check whether the feature is activated. Select the name of the printer and then pair it with the other devices.
- You need to open the document or photo. Tap Print and then choose the printer’s name from the list.
- In case you wish to use the Bluetooth Smart option, then find the Bluetooth Low Energy option on the control panel of the printer.
- On the printer’s control panel, use the Wi-Fi Direct menu, enable the feature and use the Automatic or Manual method for the connection process.
- Move to the Play store or App Store. Type the HP ePrint app. Select the app and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Ensure that the Bluetooth Smart printer suggestion is activated in the app settings. Place the mobile device within 2 meters of the printer to print the documents.
HP Officejet 100 Printer Driver and Manual Download
A Driver is required to perform all functions with the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer. To install the driver in the system, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
- You can make use of a software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box to start the installation process.
- Place the CD into the computer’s disc drive. A list of files gets displayed on the screen. Select the file from the list. Double-click on it.
- Ensure that you choose .exe setup file for a Windows system and .dmg file for a Mac system.
- After clicking the file, the installation process gets started automatically. In case the installation stops in the middle of the process, download the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer driver.
- While downloading the driver, do not turn off the system and the internet connection should remain stable .
- After the installation process, choose the Custom option to avoid the installation of unwanted applications in the system.
- To start the download and install process, call our customer support team to get the installation done.
HP Officejet 100 Printer Replacing ink cartridges
When the ink cartridges are not compatible, ink cartridge issue occurs and the printouts will have a poor print quality. Make use of on-screen prompts to replace with a new one.
- Examine the ink level of the cartridge. In case the ink level is low, it is necessary to replace the ink cartridge.
- It is suggested to use authentic and compatible ink cartridges for the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer model. In case the cartridge does not support, use the compatible one.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Press on the top of the cartridge to remove it from the slot. After removing it, clean the print head using a damp cloth.
- Take out the new ink cartridges from the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer packaging. Ensure that you do not place them in open air for more than 30 minutes.
- This may dry the ink in the cartridges. Grasp the handles of the ink cartridges and place them into their appropriate slots.
- After inserting them, ensure that they are properly inserted into their respective slots. In case they are not inserted properly, take out and insert them back into the slot.
- After the insertion process, try to print an alignment page from the printer.
HP Officejet 100 Printer Paper feed problem
When the printer does not pick up from the input tray, in such cases, the printer makes certain noises even though it is printing. Follow the steps below to solve the printer issue.
- Power up the printer by pressing the power button. Unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear and from the wall socket.
- Move the battery release slider to the left and drag it out and then remove the battery. Wait a minute for the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer to reset.
- Reinstall the battery. Connect one end of the power cord to the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer rear and to the wall socket.
- Examine the compatible paper type, paper size and type. Do not load mixed paper types into the input tray.
- Raise the input tray. Move the paper width guides to their maximum. Feed plain paper into the input tray. Then, try to print from the printer.
- Purchase a cleaning kit and clean the paper pick up rollers using a damp and clean cloth that is located in the printer.
HP Officejet 100 Printer Blinking lights
- In case the power light and resume light is blinking, follow the solutions below to solve the blinking light issue.
- Switch off the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer by pressing the power button. Wait for a second and then press the power button again to turn it on.
- Examine whether the ink service module is full.Press and hold the Cancel button for three seconds to solve the issue.
- In case the issue continues, replace it with a new one. Unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear. Take out the printer battery from the printer’s rear.
Find the ink service module on the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer bottom. Take out the ink service module using a screw driver.
- Take out the new module from the package. Install the new ink service module. Plug in the power cable to the printer’s rear and then switch on the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer